View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2011, 07:23 AM
I hope Charlie finds a home I have my fingers crossed. I was going to offer to take him but we have 4 Border Collies here and a 13 year old child reading your appeal we would not fit the criteria if I hear of someone that does I will ask them to contact you xxx Best wishes to charlie
Hope Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Charlie is still waiting for his special home sadly. He is "OK" in kennels, can't say he is having a whale of a time having been there for several months but he has a routine and is good with the kennel staff whom he trusts. Trust is a big thing for him. He has always been good with Ness, but equally she has seen how he can react around strangers. There is a special person out there for Charlie somewhere but its proving hard to find them.

Charlie will be rehomed as a long term foster. This means Hope Rescue will remain responsible for all the costs associated with Charlie's care. There will be no adoption donation, any future veterinary costs, vaccinations, flea and worm treatments etc will all be covered and our team will always be available for support and advice.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Im gutted to read this

If I didn't have foster children Charlie would be offered a foster home here, as we have massive experience with Collies.....having had them for 49 years.

Im so so so sorry this boy is missing out of a home
Hope Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-03-2012, 12:48 AM
Still looking
Hope Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-03-2012, 07:41 AM
Still looking
Hope Rescue