Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sue rich
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-11-2010, 03:03 PM

Urgent-please Read This!

Please read this..please read this...

MUST RE-HOME due to new addition to family. After two long years of being on a waiting list for a special German Shepherd dog, we have been notified by the breeder that, at long last, our number has come up and WE ARE HAVING A PUPPY!!!

We must get rid of our children IMMEDIATELY because we just know how time consuming our new little puppy is going to be and it just wouldn't be fair to the children. Since our little puppy will be arriving on Monday we MUST place the children this weekend!

They are described as:

One male - His name is Tommy, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), light blonde hair, blue eyes. Four years old. Excellent disposition! He doesn't bite, is temperament tested, does have problems with peeing directly in the toilet. Has had Chicken Pox and is current on all shots. Tonsils have already been removed. Tommy eats everything, is very clean, house trained & gets along well with others. Does not run with scissors and with a little training he should be able to read soon.

One female - Her name is Lexie, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), strawberry blonde hair, green eyes quite freckled. Two years old. She can be surly at times, is a non-biter, thumb sucker. Has been temperament tested but needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots, tonsils out, and is very healthy & can be affectionate. Gets along well with other little girls & little boys but does not like to share her toys and therefore would do best in a one child household. She is a very quick learner and is currently working on her house training - shouldn't take long at all.

We really do LOVE our children so much and want to do what's right for them; that is why we contacted a rescue group. But we simply can no longer keep them. Also, we are afraid that they may hurt our new puppy.

I hope you understand that ours is a UNIQUE situation and we have a real emergency here!!! They MUST be placed in rescue by Sunday night at the latest or we will be forced to drop them off at the orphanage or along some dark, country road. Our priority now has to be our new puppy."
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Made me and my parents laugh LOL took me a couple of reads to understand it fully though (The first paragraph anyway)
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 03:14 PM
i love ads like this
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 03:15 PM
LOL Good one
Tressa
New Member!
Female 

05-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by sue rich View Post
Please read this..please read this...

MUST RE-HOME due to new addition to family. After two long years of being on a waiting list for a special German Shepherd dog, we have been notified by the breeder that, at long last, our number has come up and WE ARE HAVING A PUPPY!!!

We must get rid of our children IMMEDIATELY because we just know how time consuming our new little puppy is going to be and it just wouldn't be fair to the children. Since our little puppy will be arriving on Monday we MUST place the children this weekend!

They are described as:

One male - His name is Tommy, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), light blonde hair, blue eyes. Four years old. Excellent disposition! He doesn't bite, is temperament tested, does have problems with peeing directly in the toilet. Has had Chicken Pox and is current on all shots. Tonsils have already been removed. Tommy eats everything, is very clean, house trained & gets along well with others. Does not run with scissors and with a little training he should be able to read soon.

One female - Her name is Lexie, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), strawberry blonde hair, green eyes quite freckled. Two years old. She can be surly at times, is a non-biter, thumb sucker. Has been temperament tested but needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots, tonsils out, and is very healthy & can be affectionate. Gets along well with other little girls & little boys but does not like to share her toys and therefore would do best in a one child household. She is a very quick learner and is currently working on her house training - shouldn't take long at all.

We really do LOVE our children so much and want to do what's right for them; that is why we contacted a rescue group. But we simply can no longer keep them. Also, we are afraid that they may hurt our new puppy.

I hope you understand that ours is a UNIQUE situation and we have a real emergency here!!! They MUST be placed in rescue by Sunday night at the latest or we will be forced to drop them off at the orphanage or along some dark, country road. Our priority now has to be our new puppy."
LOL. My granddaughter has just said 'I want a sister - we'll take one'
Nice one, good laugh.
sue rich
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-11-2010, 03:53 PM
When I first came across this, I had been looking at all the people getting rid of their dogs and it it was so bright and funny, the first laugh I'd had all day. I'm glad you all got a laugh out of it too because I thought it hilarious!
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 04:11 PM

Oh that is just brilliant!! I love it
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 04:13 PM
Well perhaps you shouldn`t have bred them in the first place if you were intending to move on to better things?
What lives will these waifs have now. I mean - they`re not that appealing are they? Long past the adorable early stage and well on their way to Kevin-hood.
Perhaps if you split the pair they would go better.
BTW have you tried Ebay?
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 04:48 PM
haha, love it!
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Oh just brilliant and loved ClaireandDaisy's reply too.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >