Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-04-2011, 07:43 AM
An update from Vicky, one of our volunteers who kennel walks:

“I had decided to take a few dogs home with me today, to use the garden etc.

Anyway after Hughie's escapades in that mud last time, I had to take him home, if only to give him a shower!

Hughie loved running around after the ball in my garden. I'm not sure that he enjoys playing with it, as much as just running!

Anyway we had a fab time. I finally took the ball off him so that I could give him a shower. In he went, as good as gold and had a good shampoo! He loved it, needless to say.

After his shower he had a bowl of tuna fish and biscuit. Then remembering that I had put his ball on the table. He jumped on the chair, and then the table and retrieved it.

Monkey!

As always Hughie was a true delight to have over.

Hughie is currently in boarding kennels and would really love a break from kennel life and some TLC and home comforts! If you think you could foster Hughie then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online on this link: https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/for...questionnaire/

If you are interested in re-homing Hughie please complete our homing questionnaire https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/r7x3s5/ so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-04-2011, 07:37 PM

An update from Anne, one of our volunteer walkers

"Handsome Hughie came out with me today.

The sun did slow him down, slightly!

We set off and made our way to the stream. I have to confess that I got slightly lost! So I ran ahead with Hughie to check the way.

Hughie then spotted a mini stream. So I thought I'd let him puddle. Big mistake! I slipped down the bank and into the mini stream.

I had mud all down my back

Fortunately none of the other walkers saw me"!

Bet Hughie was chuckling to himself though!

Hughie is currently in boarding kennels and would really love a break from kennel life and some TLC and home comforts! If you think you could foster Hughie then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Hughie please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-05-2011, 05:42 PM
I went down to the kennels yesterday and we did a group walk and got all the dogs out. I was on a mission to get some good photographs and Hughie was at the top of my list!

It started off so well ...

I think he might be starting to snigger?!

I think my photographic attempts were boring him!

Is that a sneaky smile because he knows I've failed?!!!

Seems you can only truly capture Hughie in the ... fur!

DAH DAH! Not so quick with your snigger my boy ... I may not have got you, but my camera did!!!!!!

You think you can hide do ya!

Naughty Auntie Sharon using blackmail

Otherwise know as Liver Cake and sheer determination! Yeah!

Yummy ain't it!

It's called terrier tactics - works every time! LOL

You're a beautiful boy Hughie that's for sure!

Hughie is currently in boarding kennels and would really love a break from kennel life and some TLC and home comforts! If you think you could foster Hughie then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Hughie please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-08-2011, 09:03 PM
He's an easy dog to walk once you get away from the kennels - he behaved impeccably....walked with Nina & Enry & Theresa & Lottie - even had the honour of bumping into Margaret and Ringo.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-09-2011, 09:39 PM
An update from our walking volunteers:

"I was quite relieved though Hughie disappointed at the lack of puddles today, then to his delight the muddiest puddle to wallow in was found near the kennels, leaving me regretting using Ringo's harness"!

The gorgeous Hughie ...

Hughie just luurves puddles!

Hughie is still in boarding kennels and would really love a break from kennel life and some TLC and home comforts! If you think you could foster Hughie then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-11-2011, 06:39 PM
This dog has now been homed.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2