View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Oh he is beautiful... I so hope his forever home comes along quickly... he looks like he should be all snuggled on a sofa with another dog and humans!!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Seems your wish came true Settagirl! Archie is now fostered with John BIGGSD for as long as he can..watch this space Archie we can feel a home on its way surely???!!!!!!!!!!!

Archie is still waiting patiently for his forever home!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-06-2010, 09:10 PM
John writes....Archie went with me today to Treetops kennels where the lucky lad met 2 of Vigils volunteers Lesley and Ammie who drooled over him

Archie is settling in with his pack!

Archie still needs his forever home!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Here are some photo's of Archie on the Biggsd walk at Chertsey this weekend enjoying the water:

Comments about Archie on the walk yesterday;

"Archie wore a muzzle because of the number of dogs around, towards the end of the walk he was one of 6 dogs that broke away from the others and we did our own thing. His recall was excellent,at one point he flew across the common to say hello to a lone gsd and his owner, but came back the instance I called him.

We had the pleasure of walking with Archie, along with the very cool, chilled out Zena, today.

What a lively, happy, fun loving dog Archie is - he seems to like being busy. He was bounding around the field at Chertsey, but came back every time John called. He's also very handsome”.

Where is his forever home?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Archie is doing very well in his foster home, but he is still waiting for someone to offer him a forever home! Are you able to home him?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-09-2010, 09:53 PM
A lovely update from John, Archie's Fosterer ...

"Archie has met a new friend today a white boy called Bounty who is looking for his new home under too! Here he is with Bounty and my own girl Dusty who he knows well".

Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-09-2010, 12:04 AM
I think I have fallen in love with Archie. I really hope he finds that loving forever home soon.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-09-2010, 08:53 PM
An update from John, Archie’s fosterer:

“Archie has found himself another new playmate, He keeps loosing friends when they go to their new homes , here he is with Kosmo a Rottie that came over from Ireland yesterday”.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-10-2010, 08:56 PM
An update from John, Archie's fosterer:

"Another friend on the scene for Archie is Captain a Vigil dog that arrived yesterday from Ireland, This boy must be wondering if hes using the right deodorant"?

Archie is still looking for his forever home.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-11-2010, 10:10 PM
An update from John on Archie ...

"Yet another new girl in Archie's life called Maisie while he waits for that elusive new home. Maisie is a Vigil girl who also needs a home. Archie has had more girlfriends than Tiger Woods"!

Archie is in foster with John and waiting from someone to adopt him! Could it be you?
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >