View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Not an easy thing to do that's for sure, but as other's have said maybe this will be a wake up call for him x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 08:27 AM
tom is on his own - dont want any more to do with him due to something that he did when he came down here before christmas.

even if he was to go to prison at this point in time i wouldnt want to go and see him. i know some people wouldnt understand and say that i should stand by him whatever he has done but he has just pushed it too far. for years i have put up with lies, being stolen off, abuse, threats and violence and i have reached the end of it. i am his mother and deserve to be treated respectfully and as he cant do that i am no longer interested.

sorry for the rant but have just reached the end

sue
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
tom is on his own - dont want any more to do with him due to something that he did when he came down here before christmas.

even if he was to go to prison at this point in time i wouldnt want to go and see him. i know some people wouldnt understand and say that i should stand by him whatever he has done but he has just pushed it too far. for years i have put up with lies, being stolen off, abuse, threats and violence and i have reached the end of it. i am his mother and deserve to be treated respectfully and as he cant do that i am no longer interested.

sorry for the rant but have just reached the end

sue
Completely understandable that you feel that way. Only you can decide when you've had enough and it's time to walk away. Just very sad that it's come to this point. You can only do what you think is best for your kids though and hope they grow up to follow the right path. If they choose the wrong one, there's not a lot you can do. Big hugs xx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Completely understandable that you feel that way. Only you can decide when you've had enough and it's time to walk away. Just very sad that it's come to this point. You can only do what you think is best for your kids though and hope they grow up to follow the right path. If they choose the wrong one, there's not a lot you can do. Big hugs xx
just wish i had done it years ago to be honest. thanks for your support jackie

sue
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
for years i have put up with lies, being stolen off, abuse, threats and violence
Sue, I am truly saddened to read that, it only reinforces my view that the media have a lot to answer for. (From my previous posts you may know that I believe people are influenced far too much by what they see on TV and in films etc)

As said above he has choosen the wrong path, it will catch up with him at some point you can be sure, but in the meantime you must stick to your decision and not weaken, I wish you well in that.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
and hope they grow up to follow the right path. If they choose the wrong one, there's not a lot you can do. Big hugs xx
What annoys me Jackie is that it's so easy to follow the wrong one, what hope can a single person (A mother) have when pitted against the might of the media corporations

A young child sees killing and brutality on the box and all around him, he's discussing it with his friends, added to which the sentances handed out by the coursts are laughed at by wrong doers, add to that all the sleazy lawyers who (for big money) manipulate juries with pyscho bable and it's hardley surprising that we live in such a sad society.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2