Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 09:07 PM

BNP whats your view?

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

EUROPE - back to British independence!

We are opposed to the Single European Currency, and support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures. At the same time, we are for the best possible relationship with our European neighbours and believe that the nations of Europe should be free to trade and cooperate whenever it is mutually beneficial, though without being forced into a political and economic straitjacket - political unification. Accordingly, we stand for British withdrawal from the European Union. In place of the EU, we intend to aim towards greater national self-sufficiency, and to work to restore Britain’s family and trading ties with Australia, Canada and New Zealand, and to trade with the rest of the world as it suits us. Following our withdrawal from the EU, the BNP will use the £43 million per day net contribution Britain at present makes to the European Union to fund many far more useful projects at home.

LAW AND ORDER - crack down on crime!

The BNP will crack down on crime and restore public safety and confidence. We will free the police and courts from the politically correct straitjacket that is stopping them from doing their job properly. The liberal fixation with the ‘rights’ of criminals must be replaced by concern for the rights of victims, and the right of innocent people not to become victims. We support the re-introduction of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute, as by DNA evidence or being caught red-handed.

ECONOMY - British workers first!

Globalisation, with its export of jobs to the Third World, is bringing ruin and unemployment to British industries and the communities that depend on them. Accordingly, the BNP calls for the selective exclusion of foreign-made goods from British markets and the reduction of foreign imports. We will ensure that our manufactured goods are, wherever possible, produced in British factories, employing British workers. When this is done, unemployment in this country will be brought to an end, and secure, well-paid employment will flourish, at last getting our people back to work and ending the waste and injustice of having more than 4 million people in a hidden army of the unemployed concealed by Labour’s statistical fiddles.

We further believe that British industry, commerce, land and other economic and natural assets belong in the final analysis to the British nation and people. To that end we will restore our economy and land to British ownership. We also call for preference in the job market to be given to native Britons. We will take active steps to break up the socially, economically and politically damaging monopolies now being established by the supermarket giants.

Finally we will seek to give British workers a stake in the success and prosperity of the enterprises whose profits their labour creates by encouraging worker shareholder and co-operative schemes.

EDUCATION - discipline, standards, achievement!

We are against the ‘trendy’ teaching methods that have made Britain one of the most poorly educated nations in Europe. We will end the practice of politically correct indoctrination in all its guises and we will restore discipline in the classroom, give authority back to teachers and put far greater emphasis on training young people in the industrial and technological skills necessary in the modern world.

We will also seek to instill in our young people knowledge of and pride in the history, cultures and heritage of the native peoples of Britain.

AGRICULTURE - quality before quantity!

We see a strong, healthy agriculture sector as vital to the country. Britain’s farming industry will be encouraged to produce a much greater part of the nation’s need in food products. Priority will be switched from quantity to quality, as we move from competing in a global economy to maximum self-sufficiency for Britain.

We will ensure a major shift to healthier and more sustainable organic farming. We are pledged to ensure the restoration of Britain’s once great fishing industry with the reimposition of the former exclusion zones around our coast.

HEALTH - first-class healthcare for all!

We are wholly committed to a free, fully funded National Health Service for all British citizens. We will revitalise the Health Service by boosting staff and bed numbers, slashing unnecessary bureaucracy and by addressing the root cause of low recruitment and retention - low pay. We will see to it that no money is given in foreign aid while our own hospitals are short of beds and the staff to run them.

More emphasis must be placed on healthy living with greater understanding of sickness prevention through physical exercise, a healthier environment and improved diets.

TRANSPORT - time to invest!

Increased investment is needed in Britain’s public transport system to bring it up to the highest standards in the world. The fiasco of rail privatisation with different companies running services and track leading to higher fares and lower safety also needs to be resolved. Congestion of our towns and cities must be eased by the provision of greater incentives to use rail and bus transport instead of private cars.

The first step is to end the crime and squalor that puts so many people off public transport. Motorists must not be made the scapegoats for government failure. Fuel tax should be cut, motorway speed limits raised, and hidden speed cameras should be banned. Far more must be done to encourage the development and use of cleaner fuels.

ENVIRONMENT - a cleaner, greener future!

Our ideal for Britain is that of a clean, beautiful country, free of pollution in all its forms. We will enforce standards to curb those practices, whether by business or the individual, which cause environmental damage. “The polluter pays to clean up the mess” must become a fact of life, not an electioneering slogan. In towns we would work to replace the brutalist modernism of 1960s-style-architecture with a blend of traditional local styles and materials and ensure that developments take place on a more human scale.

FOREIGN AID - time to spend our money on our own people!

We reject the idea that Britain must forever be obliged to subsidise the incompetence and corruption of Third World states by supplying them with financial aid. We will link foreign aid with our voluntary resettlement policy, whereby those nations taking significant numbers of people back to their homelands will need cash to help absorb those returning. The billions of pounds saved every year by this policy will also be reallocated to vital services in Britain.

PENSIONERS - pensioners before asylum seekers!

The conditions in which many of Britain’s old people are forced to live are a national disgrace. We are pledged to ensure that all our old folk are able to live in comfortable homes, and will restore the earnings link with pensions. Elderly people who have paid a lifetime of taxes and reared families should not have to sell their homes to pay for care.

NORTHERN IRELAND - an end to sectarianism!

Britain has shamefully allowed the terrorists in N.I. to come close to winning when the IRA could have been destroyed years ago. Government weakness has led to hundreds of deaths and given those same terrorists a share in government. We would end all attempts to force the people of Northern Ireland to accept foreign interference in their affairs and deal with terrorism - from whatever side - once and for all.

No one with links to a terrorist organisation that refuses to lay down its arms should be allowed to enter government. We would abolish state-supported segregation in education. In the long run, we wish to end the conflict in Ireland by welcoming Eire as well as Ulster as equal partners in a federation of the nations of the British Isles.

DEFENCE - no more cuts!

Successive cuts in defence spending have left Britain’s armed forces perilously weak. We will boost Britain’s armed forces to ensure that they are able to deal with any emergency, and defend our homeland and our independence.

We will bring our troops back from Germany and withdraw from NATO, since recent political developments make both commitments obsolete. We will close all foreign military bases on British soil, and refuse to risk British lives in meddling ‘peace-keeping’ missions in parts of the world where no British interests are at stake - a position of armed neutrality. We will also restore national service for our young with the option of civil or military service.

FOREIGN AFFAIRS - Britain’s interests first!

Britain’s foreign relations should be determined by the protection of our own national interest and not by our like or dislike of other nations’ internal politics. We would have no quarrel with any nation that does not threaten British interests. We will maintain an independent foreign policy of our own, and not a spineless subservience to the USA, the ‘international community’, or any other country.

DEMOCRACY - letting the people decide!

The British people invented modern Parliamentary democracy. Yet in recent years the British people have been denied their democratic rights. On issue after issue, the views of the majority of British people have been ignored and overridden by a Politically Correct ‘elite’ which thinks it knows best. On immigration, on Capital Punishment, on the surrender of British sovereignty to the EU and in numerous other areas, democracy has been absent as Labour, Tories and Lib-Dems conspire in election after election to offer the British people no real choice on such vital issues.

The BNP exists to give the British people, that choice, and thus to restore and defend the basic democratic rights we have all been denied. We favour more democracy, not less, not just at national but at regional and local level. Power should be devolved to the lowest level possible so that local communities can make decisions which affect them. We will remove legal curbs on freedom of speech imposed by successive Governments over the last 40 years.

We will implement a Bill of Rights guaranteeing fundamental freedoms to the British people. We will ensure that ordinary British people have real democratic power over their own lives and that Government, local and national, is truly accountable to the people who elect it.
bnp .org .uk /manifesto.html

I have to admit I agree with a lot of whats said.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 09:22 PM
sorry but just dont agree with the basis of what they stand for which in my opinion is racism, I think we can all safely say we want similar things in regard to better help for pensioners, better living conditions etc etc but i dont see how the BNP can miraculously offer this when every other party thats been in power cant seem to manage it.

and I wouldnt support any party that actually wants to divide communities, as actually i beleive that if we had more " community" this country would be a bettere place to live.
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 09:25 PM
I see your point but they do seem to say it as it is, I feel we are made to feel its wrong to say "proud to be white british" like its a dirty sentance.
I have friends from every walk of life and agree some things in the past they have done have riled me but as there policys stand in that list make much better reading than the other partys.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 09:38 PM
i guess i dont see myself as a coulour "white british" - I am just british - well scottish and actually if i get right down to it, italian blood with a scottish accent.

I have a half ghanian sister in law and one of my good friends is nigerian, so I cant honestly support something like the BNP, as realistically it wouldnt want my nigerian friend or my ghanian sister in law and that for me is not supporting a Modern Britain, just a white one.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Dont care for them.

What I disagree with is they are banned from holding rallys and attending events becuase of what they stand for, yet preachers of hate from other areas of society can spout crap in public and are given a police gaurd.
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Some of there attitudes need adjusting but the way this country going to the dogs I just want a better country for my kids.

My friend got fired as she clashed with the boss yet was superb at her job so she sought legal advice and was told as she was not of specific religion or colour then they could defend her as she just white British, and I am sorry but that pees me right of. Its these policys that are causing the friction most of the time not the people.
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 09:44 PM
I agree with Dani
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 03:21 PM
We were talking about this at college today and one of my classmates was outraged that police can't be members of the BNP.

I don't like the BNP but it does seem to me that you can't have a deomcracy and freedom of speech on one hand then say 'But you can't be a member of this one political party' on the other.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Police Officers are not allowed to be members of the BNP because it is a covert Nazi Party-do not be fooled they are as racist as the KKK & have some very violent people as members-they want Great Britain for the British-but actually the British have always been a mixed race country. First the Gaels, then Celts, then Angles, then Romans then Saxons, then Normans, etc etc with a few Vikings thrown in along with slaves brought in from other countries as far afield as the Middle East to Africa to South America to Far East & everywhere inbetween. The Blond(e)blue eyed white Britain is not a true briton-they are a mix of races-the original race is the Gaels(now the Irish)who are not blond(e)nor blue eyed.

The BNP spread hate & fear & sadly people who are "white & christian"are never on the receiving end of their less palatable actions-they are the ones who destroy Jewish cemetaries & attack synagogues, they also attack mosques etc, they are obnoxious, evil people.

I'm British born & bred(not christian), so are friends who are not white nor blue eyed & also not christians yet when the BNP get involved I am acceptable & they are not(even though some of us are of the same faith)

They celebrate Krystalnacht & deny the Holocaust, I cannot believe that anyone on here would support these people

They call the President Elect of the USA an anti white racist !
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 03:56 PM
I think you have to be very careful when reading BNP propaganda. Esp. in these days of terrorism. We see a lot of the telly of Mulsim extremists and sometimes we feel like we (British, white or otherwise) are being polarised in our own country. But I think that is what the BNP want you to believe. A true Mulim is no threat to us or anyone else. It is the extreme fundamentalists that we have to weedle out. As someone else has said. Britain has always been a mixed race country. We have in Liverpool one of the largest Chinese communities in the world, as does the Jewish. The Black community has helped to build this country, when lots of black immigrants came here in the 1950' 60's. Dont be fooled by them.

http://www.racismcutsbothways.org.uk/

Muslims are now the main victims of BNP racism. Since September 11th was revealed to be the work of Islamic terrorists, Muslims in this country have taken the brunt of abuse by those wanting to exploit tragedy.

All ethnic groups exist as a target for the BNP, but their choice of victim is cynical: “We reject both pro-Zionist internationalism… and the Islamification of our homelands. Which enemy is it in our political interest to be seen to be opposing more vigorously at the moment? To a party aiming to win seats in London, the West Midlands and the former mill-towns of Northern England, the answer should be pretty obvious”.

It is clear then, that the BNP see racism against Muslims as a vote winner. Muslims are an easy target for fascists. This is why the BNP cowardly singles them out for abuse. Under British law, Muslims do not exist as an ethnic group, and so technically cannot be the victims of discrimination. In other words, the BNP can goad Muslims and get away with it. This is why the BNP was campaigning against Muslims long before the New York attacks.

The BNP claim that it is not Asians but only Muslims they have a problem with. This is not true. ‘Muslim’ is often used as a codeword for ‘Asian’ precisely because of gaps in the law.

Nick Griffin pretended that he was not blaming ordinary Muslims, but expressed horror when Tony Blair pushed the same message. “Blair and Bush lie about Islam”, Griffin declared, claiming that is was an attempt by Blair to “Curry favour with Britain’s three million angry Muslims”.

Ordinary Asians in Bradford and Oldham are placed in the same category as those terrorists who flew planes into the World Trade Centre. “The question of whether or not our land will remain ours will be decided not in the mountains of Afghanistan, but in towns like Oldham and Burnley. Anyone who finds that hard to believe needs only to read the Koran to understand why”.

By getting support from Muslim haters in other ethnic groups, the BNP are fostering more division and race hate. These Sikh and Hindu BNP supporters represent only a handful of fanatics. They speak for noone but themselves.

As far back as 1996, the BNP were attacking Muslims as being separate from other ethnic groups. Then members were active in campaigns against the opening of mosques in east and south London. They wrote at the time, “The BNP has no objection to Muslims having their own places of worship – providing they are in Muslim countries and not in Britain”.

The BNP has recently claimed that Al-Qia’da is the true form of Islam and that moderate Muslims who want to live peacefully with other religions are non-believers. This is clear incitement and distortion.

Most of all, Griffin’s anti-Muslim stance is hypocrisy. In the mid-1980s when he was a leading officer in the National Front he openly cavorted with Islamic extremists. He supported the Ayatollah Khomeini’s fundamentalist regime in Iran, and sought backing from Libya’s Colonel Gaddafi
Elaine xx
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »