View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 03:22 PM
The fact that labour lost by the same amount of votes, not seen since 1936, gives us some idea that a lot of people don't actually like GB, and I'm sure, in fact I'm quite positive, that if Labour had changed their leader prior to this last vote, things might have taken a totally different turn, don't you?!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Not sure Helena we will never know. I do think the way the voting went it showed that the public are pretty P****d off with all of them.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 03:29 PM
I think you're right there Lynn. I do hope I'm not going to have to eat my words with this new Cameron bloke, coz he seems to me, to have gone a bit "quiet", he doesn't seem as strong as he did prior to the elections, but maybe he's just overwhelmed, maybe he's tired (and who can blame him!) and maybe he wishes he hadn't given up as much as he has with NC, coz that man won't back down easily if ructions occur!

Now why didn't Jeremey Clarkson stand for Parliament then??!!!!

Oh I see we have another thread which has supersceded this one! Keep up woman!!! Story of my life, always the last to catch on! lol!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-05-2010, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
In the same way as:

Do you get the hypocrisy in what you're saying? Why are YOU allowed to pass judgement on him and not us?
No AZZ, because my opinion was based on "facts" my dislike of him is down to the simple fact he has brought the Country to its knees, along with his huge gaff with the "bigot comment" yours sounded like a personal one, which is why I asked!!!!!!

I did not say YOU or anyone else cant have an opinion on him, yours came across as personal , him being a decent chap and all that" , thats not hypocry, its an opinion based on what we know (or I and most of the Country) as otherwise he woudl have been voted back in ..
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
The fact that labour lost by the same amount of votes, not seen since 1936, gives us some idea that a lot of people don't actually like GB, and I'm sure, in fact I'm quite positive, that if Labour had changed their leader prior to this last vote, things might have taken a totally different turn, don't you?!
I think that showed in the voting, as others have said, no we dont know him personally, and the reports of him being a bully , could all be sour grapes, I guess we will never know the truth there.. as I said we have to make our minds up on a person by what we do know and GB gave us all the true insight into his character when he called the poor woman a bigot

And thats and how he has run the Country is what my opinion is based on.......not his private life, as we dotn see him in it.. so thats why I asked no hypocrisy intended ,, why some one can say he is a decent chap , !!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 06:29 PM
I don't like politics and don't pretend to understand it, but I do read people very well indeed and David Cameron cannot be trusted, he is sneaky and underhand, so everyone watch your backs.
I never liked Gordon brown and last night hated him even more when he decided to resign while I was wanting to watch Eastenders.
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10