Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
IF they didnt hurt they wouldnt work. END OF!!!!!
I'm right with you there. I am just so weary of AP's threads both here and elsewhere. Other people have also given up and are avoiding these threads now..... but avoidance is not the same as compliance....

If only Adam realised that, we'd be spared his relentless evangelism.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
I'm right with you there. I am just so weary of AP's threads both here and elsewhere. Other people have also given up and are avoiding these threads now..... but avoidance is not the same as compliance....

i developed the same sense of wearines re e collar threads about 1 yr ago, thats why i have ignored them on DC for about that long or more and dont get too involved elsewhere.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 06:16 AM
While everyone on here is telling me I'm wrong, my clients, there dogs and other trainers are telling me I'm right. The percentages win out.

Adam

Welsh law is telling you thats wrong, thats a awful lot of people.

i hope to god england follows suit & you get a big fine or thrown in jail tbh & then you can preach to fellow prisoners & not US a forum of dog lovers!
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2010, 06:46 AM
Originally Posted by Lotsadogs View Post
And it is a good philosophy and one worth continuing. As are all your points.
thank you
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post

rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
yes, i have currently engaged denis in a discussion regarding OC terms and my notions of post OC.
this has been in a calm measured constructive way.
hopefully it will stay that, i havent checked yet

lou i think i exchanged one comment with.

however, i dont get your point as it doesnt relate to anything i have bought up on this thread?
It extends the threads, gets more people possibly reading them and feeds the shock collar trainers----which is what you said not to do to AP (on this thread)-----probably rightly I have to say but sometimes my fingers get ahead of my brain!

rune
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
It extends the threads, gets more people possibly reading them and feeds the shock collar trainers----which is what you said not to do to AP (on this thread)-----probably rightly I have to say but sometimes my fingers get ahead of my brain!

rune
i see where you are coming from rune.
but the discussion im having with denis at the mo isnt about ecollars and i have rarely, if ever, posted on the e collars threads all the yrs i have been on DC, as the e collar trainers are too personal....
....i generally ignore them, as they always degenerate into the sort of pointless mud slinging distortions i have just been talking about in here.

also, re AP on dogsey, my posts earlier i hadnt advocated ignoring him.
id advocated challenging the message, not the messenger.
i was following up from Wilbar's point, which was AP retains a calm measured posting style..
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-07-2010, 08:14 AM
Originally Posted by Adam Palmer View Post
KW

While everyone on here is telling me I'm wrong, my clients, there dogs and other trainers are telling me I'm right. The percentages win out.

Adam
But its not just here that people are telling you you are wrong is it, every single forum you are a member off, you are in a minority of mostly one other then DC where your mentors monopolise and shout down anyone who disagrees with the e.collar.

Of cause the trainers that tell you you are right are doing so, because they are of the same ilk as you, they use e .collars so they are not going to say otherwise are they

The clients well, if they consist of the type of person that want to use an e.collar on a dog they have not even got yet, or allow to you antagonise their dog into biting you , so you can see the level of aggression, those that allow you to use an e.collar for the most basis of commands, then its not really a goog example of support for your methods is it

In other words, they agree with you, because they do the same thing!!!

You forget Adam, the world of forums is a very big place, and from what I can see, the majority and its a very large majority , are telling you otherwise, you just chose to see it differently!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 08:17 AM
OK

I do find AP more frightening than the unbalanced pair on DC---however the more he is challenged the more he spews out the same stuff that they do and I suppose in that way it is a useful excercise.

rune
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
id advocated challenging the message, not the messenger.
i was following up from Wilbar's point, which was AP retains a calm measured posting style..
thats because hes not passionate about dogs & their welfare.
Page 66 of 77 « First < 16 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 > Last »