Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Abbeypap
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-02-2007, 11:36 AM

My website

Hi

I have a blog that I keep updated, more a diary of my dogs.
As my OH is one of these computer buffs and does different websites I'm left to my own devices and the blog is about as good as I have managed just now.

Hope to get a site soonish (maybe within the next 12 months). I have put a link from the blog to Dogsey only I don't know how to get it to display a banner so it is just the word link.

Regards
Joan

website address is http://www.abbeyton.com
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Lovely Blog Abbey. You could always post your pics in the 'Your Dogs' section and it would be a website just for your dogs
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

18-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Hi Joan enjoyed your blog. Most probably bump into you soon at some local shows. Eunice
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Great Site there! Love the piccies of the dogs lol!
Becky
Azz
Administrator
Male 

22-01-2013, 06:22 PM
Hi Joan

Just a quick note to say all threads from the 'Your Websites' section have been moved back into the submissions section (which isn't visible on the public forum). This is because we have updated the rules.

To get your thread moved back into the Your Websites section you just need to add your link to the new Dogsey Directory

Once you are in the new Dogsey Directory, just post a note in this thread and a Mod will check it and move it back to the Your Websites section. Alternatively, you can post a new thread in this section if you prefer.

You can see the the new rules here.

If you have any questions, just post in this thread and we'll get back to you. (We'll delete these posts if/when the thread is moved back into the main Your Websites seciton.)

Az