Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 08:22 PM

indie being strangely close?

well indies just come to the end of her season, and shes just today started being really cuddly.
the way our house is, is the bedroom and bathroom is downstairs and the lounge and kitchen is upstairs.
normally indie just stays downstairs alllll day and occasionally comes up for a five min cuddle then goes back downstairs.

but today shes been upstairs all day, which is a bit strange for her. could it be cos of her season do u think?
its too early for a phantom isnt it?

i noticed this season that she 'smelt' a bit. normally i dont even notice and would normally say a season doesnt have a smell, but she had a 'period' smell this time. all u girls will know wot i mean. perhaps i just didnt notice before, but wasnt sure if this was normal.

i mean, other than that shes been her normal self. except she did wee in the house twice, but think perhaps we left her too long, even tho shes gone longer in the past. so dont know why she would wee really.

wow ok that was alot i covered in one post...