Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 06:43 PM

The Happy Thread

sooooooooooooooooo sick of every other thread being about ways to make dogs miserable or worse so..

please tell us how your dog made you happy today....

Daisy met a friend and trained him to play ball with her.
Shamus carefully plonked two big paw prints in my bit of concreting for the new gas fire.
And Razzle lifted his great front paw up and gazed solemnly at me so I could give him tummy rubs.

The bliss of dogs.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Henry and I intercepted a group of pensioners out walking at lunchtime, they thought he was adorable and highly spirited...it was as much as I could do to stop him from bouncing at them as he adores attention So that was nice.

I have to say though, just to look at him and know he graces my life is enough to put a smile on my face
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 06:49 PM
I had to go and visit a uni today with Charly. I thought we were only going to be out for less than 4 hours but we were out for 6.5 hours.
When I come home worried about Kyiro I was greeted at the front door by a big toothy grin and a little dance at his joy of seeing us and of course a tail going round like a helicopter. It was such a lovely greeting and he had been impeccably behaved during our abscence it made me feel wonderful.
Love my boy so much.
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 06:52 PM
I have Tilly staying for a few days, she was born here and is always sooooo happy to come and visit her family.

So I have had 8 of them running about like loonies this afternoon, now they are all crashed out on the floor, the soafs and the dog beds, no room for me

Earlyer today Culotte and I had dog school,there was a new Rottie there, real softy after about half an hour into the lesson her owners said how lovley and well behaved/trained Culotte was I was so proud of her.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Just seeing Fudge and Buttons playing together today in the park made me realise what great friends they are becoming. She even went and lay down near him today and had a snooze.

Buttons made me smile as he had his first play session with another dog in the park.....who also turned out to be a blue roan cocker spaniel...they looked very cute together.

Fudge always make me smile...it's the little looks she gives me during the day as if we can read each other's minds.....
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 07:11 PM
aaaah - that`s better. I knew having a dog had an upside.
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-02-2011, 07:14 PM
today is the first day in 5 days that lola hasnt had a seizure
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Watching Murphy kidney-beaning cos he is so excited when I come home from work....

Having Max lean his entire weight against me, so that he knows I am there, and I know he is there

ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 07:17 PM
kidney beaning love it.
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Well it didn't really make me laugh, more sigh in despair but I have to marvel at him. Rupert has found a way to lick his paw while wearing a cone collar. It involves squashing the collar against his outstretched front leg and contorting himself so he can just about reach the place he wants to lick.

Oh, he also grabbed an empty coke bottle and did the zoomies around the house while carrying it in response to me stamping my foot and going "RRRRAAAAAARRRR!" at him. Never fails to crack me up when he does that
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »