Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 07:35 PM

Zoomies!

So I'm on lates this week, so don't start work till 12 noon. So this morning just before 9am Dougal and I went for a wee run, he was managing fine and then we met Baz, the mad bounding Red Setter, his sister Bramble, a lovely little all Black Cocker Spaniel (believe it or not a pup from my Uncle's cocker Abby) and their friend Poppy a Springer.

So there they are, Baz racing at 100mph round Dougal, so sharp he went on his side (very funny for us), Bramble going mad trying to keep up and Poppy barking at everyone telling them to calm down Poor Dougal just didn't know who to speak to first, he was going daft and wagging at everyone!

Anyhoo, we were walking back past the shop and Dougal decided he had enough and lay down on the grass for a wee rest. I felt so sorry for him, I didn't realise how hot it was even at 9am so stopped in and bought water and gave it to Dougal, as well as pouring the other bottle over him to cool him down.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 12:44 PM
i love seeing dogs with the zoomies. sadly ben cant do that now. but he has a little try.
but think its so sweet to see them zooming about.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Sounds like they all had heaps of fun.

I got these two out for early morning zoomies this morning. Normally we leave our longer walk for later in the morning, but with the recent heat we are having to have it earlier or later in the day.

It's just bliss watching them race around together, Henry trying to keep up pace with Willow. They love playing zoomies in the house, usually just after the kids have gone to bed. It can be quite a noisy affair!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 04:58 PM
He had a load of fun and Baz is just so lovely, he was bounding up to me wagging from the neck back which is really funny to see in a big gangly dog.

Well Dougal and I must have tired each other out cause today Dougal and I both lay on the couch after I sent Davie to school at 8.45am and conked out till 11am. Thank goodness I woke up when I did though, would have been late for work.