Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2007, 10:11 AM

if anyone is having ANY financial issues this may help

Hi all,

Hope I am allowed to post this here but as said in one of my other threads I an having hassle with student loans so after days of searching the internet I came accross this great site with a good forum section (obviously not as good as dogsey!!)

Don't know if I can post it but try googling Consumer Ation Group and have a look through the forums, anything from jobseekers allowance to bank charges to identity theft to how to deal with creditors etc etc

If anyone cant find it or wants more details please just pm me.

Hope this can give some people some advice
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2007, 10:26 AM
What a fantastic site - well done for finding that
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2007, 10:59 AM
it has been a GREAT help to me and hopefully will help me resolve a couple of issues. Its being able to see template letters for everything, and I have posted a couple of my attempts at ammending letters and have had replies suggesting other ways to word things and legislation to quote etc.

Hope it can help some other dogsey people who may find themselves in "hot water"I know at the end of the day if money is due to people than you have to pay it and I have never thought otherwise its just when circumstances change and it goes wrong sometimes we all need a bit of time or alternative arrangements.