Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-01-2007, 11:47 AM
Hi Guys

Thanks for that.

At the moment we have taken legal advice and have been told to tread very carefully on the publicity side of things as it could go against us rather than for us at this stage.

We may need physical help on site should we move out as we will need to tidy up etc before we go. The landlords we have are great and have been very supportive so we want to do our very best for them and then of course it will be physical help needed in the new place. At this stage we dont know where that is, we will be relocating to where ever we can find a property that gives us what we need.

Alexa
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2007, 12:10 PM
Hi Alexa
Well count me in. I will send you my phone numbers. If I can help in any way, whatever it is. Should be able to get a few people together
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Hello there

I was wondering if there is anything I would be able to do. I am in full time education so I could not donate a monthly some but I could donate a one of some of money if this would help.

I would also be more than happy to do anything physical or even search for places that could be suitable in my near by area but I am sure you want to stay in Warkshire.

If there is anything I could do then just give me a shout. I have been looking at your website since I joined dogsey and have a great respect for what you do.
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2007, 01:02 PM
This is terrible news

The councils really get on my nerves, there all flaming useless!

I hope they find new, and better, premises soon.
Animal
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2007, 02:13 PM
It is awful news, and giving you just 28 days, no help or support or anything, that is just appalling. I hope you find new premises soon (or the council come to their senses, although I wouldn't hold my breath on that)
reclaimingrebus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Funds are always a problem, but they could also do with free input from legal people and those who understand planning etc. I'm sure they'd be very grateful for any such help that was offered.
Elaine
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2007, 06:32 PM
This is horrific, I really can't believe it. I wish I had the money to sort it out for them.

What about a petition to at least give them a bit of time?
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Thought you would all like to hear that Wiccaweys is in the process of relocating to their new premises.

Hopefully we should be back up and running in no time.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us at this difficult time and to all the wonderful foster homes that have enabled us to continue saving the dogs who needed us.
Amber08071
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Thats great news.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Brill news!!!!!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >