View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Glad to hear Dizzy is better than first thought,and I hope he finds a nice home very soon.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Cumbrian Lass
Latest news is that Dizzy is better and responding welll to his medications Most of the wieght was excess fluid and waste, so not as bad as intitially thought.

He is still at the vets living a life of luxury with all the fusses and cuddles from all the staff and is doing quite well. We are still looking for a Permanent home for Dizzy to go to so that he doesn't have to return to the kennels.

So here are a few things to think about before you offer your home:

Dizzy is FULLY blind. This will mean he needs a home which will never change furniture around. Dizzy can't see you, so you would have to move out of his way, rather than expect him to move away from you. He will need soft surfaces to walk along with no tall prickly bushes to stab his face along the way. His walks would have to be along the same route every day at first, so that he gains confidence with his new owner.

These are just a few things which need to be taken into consideration with a blind dog. Dizzy is such a loving lad who will snuggle up to you on a winters evening and loves to play with his toys, that I am sure once he is with you, you would forget that he had a disability, and love him for his uniquness and all the love he would share with you...:smt049

Tel: Linda 01900 61669

Originally Posted by Zantababy
Glad to hear Dizzy is better than first thought,and I hope he finds a nice home very soon.
Cheers , I have sent everyone's wishes for Dizzy to him via Linda who gave him lots and lots of kisses yesterday
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Today's update:

Dizzy is recovering really well and responding to medication. It looks like he's that much better, the vets are ready to release him..

Looks like he's going back to the kennels
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-11-2005, 11:30 PM
i hope this lads luck turns round soon it is good hes on the mend but not the kennel.
if i hadn't got mine i would have him.
Bears Mummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-11-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Cumbrian Lass
Today's update:

Dizzy is recovering really well and responding to medication. It looks like he's that much better, the vets are ready to release him..

Looks like he's going back to the kennels
Oh no! The wee yin has to go back to the kennels? I am praying that Dizzy finds a home soon, I wish there was something I could do
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-11-2005, 10:17 AM
Hope Dizzy finds the home he deserves soon,and if having to go back to the kennels it won't be for too long.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2005, 10:21 AM
oh god what a shame he cant be rehomed with males we have 2 here, but i know i would have him anytime, bless that poor little dog
good luck dizzy loads and loads of hugs and kisses from me and my 3 dogs

good luck linda your wonderful person
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Im Really trying for him.....plesae beleive me!!! i want him here....will wear OH down eventually.....can you be specific about his health as OH thinks it will cost a fortune on continuous meds....
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2005, 02:46 PM
im sure its very hard for u hun! and ur hubbie! hopefully u will get him

good luck
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2005, 05:17 PM
My heart breaks for him! I really do wish I could take him, and hope he finds the home he deserves soon! He has been through enough!
Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »