Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 12:45 PM
I don't know the full story behind Mikey... though I can sort of guess
I hope you can keep him hun, I know you have the baby and two young dogs already, but those pics show a happy boy, I have four big dogs, admittedly no baby, but they are gundogs so are very high maintenance with exercise
It would just be nice for him to be in a loving home after what I assume he has been through.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
i do not think this lad has wd in him...think he is an inuit x gsd(not that that matters) he is lovely and really reminds me of my own n.i....she was meant to be a foster too...3 homes by 7 months of age,she settled down sooo well i couldnt bring myself to rehome the poor girl again........i will put the feelers out again for this lovely boy...but go on,please consider keeping him...its not as scary as it sounds lol
I agree that it doesn't matter but just curious as to why you do not think he has wd in him? If it is his colouring, I have seen a few litters advertised over the recent years for WD x NID that have less than uniform markings. A few white ones knocking about too. Of course percentage of WD blood may vary.
Koda everything crossed and I know you will do whatever is for the best xxx
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 01:38 PM
I don't the full story either, maybe parts, but def not all, but he's a gorgeous dog, I remember if I'm following right some threads about this dog, I loved this face (have I got the right dog), I really hope that there was a valid reason for giving him up?

Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
I don't the full story either, maybe parts, but def not all, but he's a gorgeous dog, I remember if I'm following right some threads about this dog, I loved this face (have I got the right dog), I really hope that there was a valid reason for giving him up?

He's a cracking dog - hope he gets the home he deserves, lovely dog.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
i do not think this lad has wd in him...think he is an inuit x gsd(not that that matters) he is lovely and really reminds me of my own n.i....she was meant to be a foster too...3 homes by 7 months of age,she settled down sooo well i couldnt bring myself to rehome the poor girl again........i will put the feelers out again for this lovely boy...but go on,please consider keeping him...its not as scary as it sounds lol
The photograph - a close up of his face - shows very Saarloos-y looking eyes I thought, he's a beaut whatever he is.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
The photograph - a close up of his face - shows very Saarloos-y looking eyes I thought, he's a beaut whatever he is.
They look very dark to me - very GSD like.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
I agree that it doesn't matter but just curious as to why you do not think he has wd in him? If it is his colouring, I have seen a few litters advertised over the recent years for WD x NID that have less than uniform markings. A few white ones knocking about too. Of course percentage of WD blood may vary.
Koda everything crossed and I know you will do whatever is for the best xxx
Doesn't like to think that there are ANY dogs that could POSSIBLY have any wolf content Werewolf ... I wonder why
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-04-2011, 08:37 PM
*ecollar posts removed*
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Doesn't like to think that there are ANY dogs that could POSSIBLY have any wolf content Werewolf ... I wonder why
lmao u really are a sad case red

YOU are the only member here that goes on about wolf lol.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Apologies---I totally forgot about the ban.

rune
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »