View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 07:20 AM
Koda, I think you should definately keep him This poor boy has been through enough and look how happy he is with your 2
lotsforus
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2011, 07:47 AM
Poor boy.
After all the help that was offered as well.
Hope he gets his forever home soon. If hes not already in it
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 07:51 AM
If it is Mikey then I am glad he is with you, at least he has a chance of a good life now.

Do you think there is any way he may be able to stay with you? He looks so settled with your two and they seem to have accepted him, after all he's been through it would be wonderful to watch his progress in a stable and loving home.
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Trust me, i'd like nothing more than to give this boy a forever home and i am honestly considering it, we will see how he fits in over the next coming weeks, so far so good, kodas still a bit unsure and is keeping him in check when him and Mya start playing rough, but nothing aggressive at all, just a moan and a mouthe here and there. he is soooo lovely, so good with baby too and he got up on my OH on the sofa last night as if he was a lap dog!! haha... if he doesn't stay with us he will make a perfect family dog!

Just to add he was advertised on [a social network] as a half wolf dog (!!!) and free and needed to go THERE AND THEN! I couldnt believe it, people can spew such rubbish - anyway i asked why they couldn't wait and ring the RSPCA today and "No sorry needs to go NOW" cant wait.... WTF! made my blood boil!

This poor pup is not even a year and hes had so many homes, and now the lady that was his original owner on here (eve/eva??) has disappeared after she promised she would always have him back if needbe...nice!

If i could rescue and keep every dog out there i would....!
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 08:41 AM
I recognized that dog straight away! What a shame! At least he's landed in a safe, responsible foster home. Hoping his forever home follows soon (secretly hoping he ends up staying where he is)
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by Koda View Post
Trust me, i'd like nothing more than to give this boy a forever home and i am honestly considering it, we will see how he fits in over the next coming weeks, so far so good, kodas still a bit unsure and is keeping him in check when him and Mya start playing rough, but nothing aggressive at all, just a moan and a mouthe here and there. he is soooo lovely, so good with baby too and he got up on my OH on the sofa last night as if he was a lap dog!! haha... if he doesn't stay with us he will make a perfect family dog!

Just to add he was advertised on [System edit: Contains pet groups] as a half wolf dog (!!!) and free and needed to go THERE AND THEN! I couldnt believe it, people can spew such rubbish - anyway i asked why they couldn't wait and ring the RSPCA today and "No sorry needs to go NOW" cant wait.... WTF! made my blood boil!

This poor pup is not even a year and hes had so many homes, and now the lady that was his original owner on here (eve/eva??) has disappeared after she promised she would always have him back if needbe...nice!

If i could rescue and keep every dog out there i would....!
I know it must be difficult for you with us all egging you on, and I understand you would only commit to him if you were able to work out everything at home, it would be lovely though

His previous owner sounds like a proper gem...not

Good luck with him
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 09:22 AM
i do not think this lad has wd in him...think he is an inuit x gsd(not that that matters) he is lovely and really reminds me of my own n.i....she was meant to be a foster too...3 homes by 7 months of age,she settled down sooo well i couldnt bring myself to rehome the poor girl again........i will put the feelers out again for this lovely boy...but go on,please consider keeping him...its not as scary as it sounds lol
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2011, 11:28 AM
So, i rang up RSPCA and st francis home for animals for s advice....RSPCA said they battle to find dogs like him a home and st francis said they end up staying sometimes years
looks like he might be staying after all......x
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Wish I could give the boy a home.....OH says not allowed another dog.....boring!
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
i do not think this lad has wd in him...think he is an inuit x gsd(not that that matters) he is lovely and really reminds me of my own n.i....she was meant to be a foster too...3 homes by 7 months of age,she settled down sooo well i couldnt bring myself to rehome the poor girl again........i will put the feelers out again for this lovely boy...but go on,please consider keeping him...its not as scary as it sounds lol
I agree, I cannot see an ounce of WD in him, which is why I believe she didn't want him anymore, but that is just MO

I understand that it isn't fair that we keep hinting at you keeping him as obviously 3 big dogs is quite a commitment both financially and physically so don't feel bad if you cannot be his forever home but I do hope he does get to stay with you, he looks a great 'lap dog'
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »