View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Breaks my heart to see these beautiful creatures in rescue, surplus to greedy peoples requirements. Shameful

Fingers crossed they will be snapped up into lovely FOREVER homes. xxxxxx
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 01:40 PM
I have no idea which breeder got rid of these poor babies, but agree its totally disgusting
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 02:08 PM
My Paul has just told me a lad at work would like to rescue a 'husky type' after loosing his last year, and has been on the lookout for a while, waiting for thr right one. But do they have to go to a home with an already existing dog? I think they do with many tears (good imo though but not in this case perhaps, lol)
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
My Paul has just told me a lad at work would like to rescue a 'husky type' after loosing his last year, and has been on the lookout for a while, waiting for thr right one. But do they have to go to a home with an already existing dog? I think they do with many tears (good imo though but not in this case perhaps, lol)
Most rescues insist ex-breeders go to homes with other dogs as they are used to being out in kennels with other dogs more than they are indoors with human attention.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Most rescues insist ex-breeders go to homes with other dogs as they are used to being out in kennels with other dogs more than they are indoors with human attention.
I thought so, and totally fair and good
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 02:41 PM
what about the year old male in the other thread?
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
what about the year old male in the other thread?
Just printed the details out, he's going to give him to him tomorrow, he was looking for a slightly older dog....but you never know *fingers crossed*

Edited, also location a problem, and he is not at home all day, he works 30 hours a week, and wife has a part-time job too - clashing hours
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 02:58 PM
Just printed the details out, he's going to give him to him tomorrow, he was looking for a slightly older dog....but you never know *fingers crossed*

Edited, also location a problem, and he is not at home all day, he works 30 hours a week, and wife has a part-time job too - clashing hours
paws n fingers crossed... anyway he is young enough to fit into a new routine... my n.i doesnt suffer sa or destruct and is very clean.... by home all day it sounds to me he has not been taught to be on his own......yet
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Poor dogs, how can you just give up four dogs, when they no longer serve a purpose for breeding. Hopefully, they will all find better homes where they will be properly loved and appreciated.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Kato..
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »