Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2012, 07:39 AM

An unusual and lovely thing happened yesterday

I got myself in a panic over Dillon and his leg so decided the vets it had to be. Went down to my car the Chrysler Voyager and decided I would move the back seat forward and put him in the boot couldn't move the damn thing so thought I will turn it around and remove the middle seats. Easier said than done. Then thought I shall just take them all out but I needed to be parked near my back gate so I could get them into the garden easy but the parking here is a nightmare and I couldn't park where I needed to be. The seats are heavy.

I gave up texted Gorden and he said we could swap cars if I drove over to Epping he would leave his keys in the office. Pulled into the school car park and it was full of big 4x4's and Mercs something going on at the lower end of the school so I drove back out as I couldn't park. Sent him anoher text and a voice mail and decided to wait on the little road bit just outside for few minutes to see if he answered if not I was going home.

As I was sitting there it is a very quiet place lots of trees and hedging a little Bullfinch came and sat on my wing mirror just looking at me. Then he took off. A few minutes later he reappeared and sat back on the wing mirror only this time he didn't want to go so soon. I had to start the engine to get him to go.

I was in a very bad place yesterday emotionally but I swear that little bird came to tell me everything was going to be alright in fact I would go as far as to say it was Ollie or Max come to reassure me. Daft I know but it makes me feel better and just confirms I am off my trolley.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Aww, that's lovely Sometimes nature has a way of putting you at ease. That's so sweet
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Lovely......

....and yes, you are completely bonkers, but we wouldn't have you any other way

x0x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post