View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2020, 09:12 AM
I think removal men have a good system in place, maybe ring some for quotes and ask about their system.
Also the furniture I would imagine as long as you are there to open the front door and then move away while they place it in the right room would be ok.
I would imagine they would welcome it.

Gosh Kazz knocking walls down, as soon as you do that the sun will come out. I take it it's an indoor wall ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2020, 09:19 AM
Morning all
Waiting for my shopping delivery.. between 10&6.
Lynn, I would just be polite to all, keep yourself to yourself.... sounds like they are all a bit bitchy!! As you know, I have major issues with one side...I have no interest in them or their lives and would never dream of asking anyone anything about them....how odd that this woman is still interested in what's going on with him. I would just advise Graham to make sure he is doing everything he is supposed to if he is leaving the property empty...i.e paying council tax as I can guarantee they will be on reporting him!
Spoken to mum, she's quite tearful today, she was due pain relief at 8 am but she didn't get it until 9.30...i think the staff just have to much to do. She said her left leg looks like a normal leg, but the right one just seems to have stopped going down.... hopefully she will get home this week
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2020, 10:03 AM
It sounds like she is moving in the right direction Kelly and I'm guessing that the rest will come if she is sensible when she does get home again.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2020, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all

Like you Lynn I take as I find and try my hardest not to get involved in neighbour squabbles

It is brilliant news for us all in respect of the flat. My worry is how to arrange everything safely. He needs a new sofa and bedroom furniture so at least 2 deliveries plus the removal men. A bit scary as we've all been totally isolating since mid March but we'll have to try to get him moved as safely as possible
Well the good thing is people are moving now and the system in place will be really good. Exciting
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2