Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2008, 07:55 PM
Hope they find out what's wrong soon.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Have just managed to speak to her. I phoned the ward. She is still in terrible pain. She is waiting on the results of 3 blood tests and a urine test. She is ok but hating being in the hospital.

Visiting is 2 - 8 tomorrow so will be off to the hospital. She pleaded to get let home but they said no, they said they couldn't force her to stay but they strongly recommended she stay in.

I have a glass of wine and my Glade Christmas Candles lit, and some music channel with Christmas songs on it...I am trying really hard to be Christmassy....

Thank you all for your good wishes and support. You are all stars thanks again and I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2008, 09:54 PM
chin up gall, I spent a few hours of xmas day in the hospital when my brother lost his leg due to drugs...

I also spent the bells in the chemo ward with dougie, I have to say, it was ok, everyone was round the telly with there class of wine or whatever, it was quite a good laugh,
the nurses even asked if I wanted to stay over
there were a few spare beds lol
I did draw the line at that though, dougies cousin was in the same ward,[they were both diagnosed with testicular cancer within two weeks of each other} they were both in there mid 20's his GF was there also,
its defo not the worst new year I have had x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Good luck for tomorrow Lynn, I hope she has a good night and they manage to keep her pain free, poor thing It won't be a good idea for her to discharge herself, coz they kind of wash their hands with you if you discharge yourself and something happens when you're back home, so try and persuade her it's a good idea to stay in until those results come through. Hopefully, it will be nothing, and she's just injured some muscles around there. I know myself how very, very painful that can be, those are pretty huge muscles around that area where she says she's hurting, so finger's crossed that's all it is.

Thinking of you Lynn, and let us know if you can tomorrow, we're all here supporting you through this.xxxxxxxxxxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Sorry to hear she won't be home with you for Christmas, like everyone says, she is in the best place. Hope they sort it all out soon and she is with you to bring in the New Year.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2008, 12:11 AM
Sorry to hear your news, I hope all is better soon.
(((((((((( hugs))))))))))))) to your mom, you and your dad.

Hope tomorrow brings good news xxxxxx
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2008, 01:28 AM
Thats Awful your poor Mum, hope her pain eases and you all make the best of your christmas xxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2008, 10:19 AM
Mum is getting out......

She has to wait for some blood tests but as the pain has eased a bit they are letting her home and she has to go to the doc next week.

Thanks for all your thoughts prayers and good wishes and a Merry Chrisytmas to all xxx
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >