Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tish's mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-12-2008, 05:37 PM

Don't know why i'm so miserable

Hello all

Hope you don't mind but i need to moan. I'm so fed up. I have been on pain for a few days now, it goes down from my left breast down the side of my ribs. It only hurts when i take a deep breath and when i stretch.
Yesterday i went into a panic attack at my friends house, to top it off i am very tired. For the last two nights i have been waking with terrible sweats i mean last night i was soaking wet with sweat. Then Tish was wailing at 6.30am. I'm not sure if my OH heard her and was choosing to ignore her or not but i left it long enough and had to get up.
Then i went back to bed and my OH was snoring so loud i couldn't get back to sleep. This happens a lot in fact every night she is so loud you can hear her through the whole house and i don't get any sleep.
I'm just not doing so good and i want to feel happy for xmas for the kids sake ect...i always love xmas so much.
I feel like i have pain everywhere yesterday i had it in my groin, side of my stomache, in my ribs (which i still have). Is this just anxiety maybe?
Thanks for listening everyone.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Oh dear ... Poor you

((((Big Hugs))))
Tish's mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the hugs x
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Poor you Christmas isn't the time to feel bad. Maybe you kick OH out of bed tonight. Everything feels worse when you're not sleeping.
Tish's mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Yeah maybe. I feel guilty for shouting in the night but it's driving me mad, i know i would feel even more guilty if i kicked her out of bed...but i ended up on the sofa but i think why should i? On the other hand i know it can't be helped, but then i don't see her making any kind of effort to help it or try any kind of remedies.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2008, 05:55 PM
Sounds like you need to see your GP asap, I can think of loads of things it could be from minor to major, best make an appointment & at least have a chat to your GP
Tish's mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-12-2008, 06:08 PM
It's xmas eve tomoz dunno if i will be able to get in, will try ringing them though in the morning. It's difficult because if you want to be seen that day the receptionist asks you if it's an emergency, if it isnt then you have to wait 3-4 days, 2 days if your very lucky.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2008, 06:24 PM
poor you ,why dont you just go down . they will see how down and in pain you are ,and sqweeze you in . i dont think they would leave you over xmas if they can help it (will they )i hope you are feeling much better soon .ask oh to help out ,why you have a lie down .
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2008, 06:26 PM
Aches and pains everywhere and sweats could be flu . I don't mean the cold but the flu which makes you feel really awful .
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
Aches and pains everywhere and sweats could be flu . I don't mean the cold but the flu which makes you feel really awful .
possible ive just got over it ,felt really ill ,i felt really hot
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >