View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 06:07 AM
I wasn't attacking all muslims and I don't think Harvey was either. I feel that statement that was shouted was true.
I know there are peaceful muslims but we also have some radicalised nasty ones amongst us all over the world.
I feel our money would be better spent on intelligence and boosting their numbers more they already do a good job and allow them to find these radicals and hate preachers and deport them to a caliphate or put them in prison and take them off our streets.
Better than bombing Syria.
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-12-2015, 09:06 AM
This was referred to on twitter as " a one off nut job" I went on the tube to the National gallery yesterday and it was business as normal , no sign of any cops anywhere .
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-12-2015, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I wasn't attacking all muslims and I don't think Harvey was either. I feel that statement that was shouted was true.
I know there are peaceful muslims but we also have some radicalised nasty ones amongst us all over the world.
I feel our money would be better spent on intelligence and boosting their numbers more they already do a good job and allow them to find these radicals and hate preachers and deport them to a caliphate or put them in prison and take them off our streets.
Better than bombing Syria.
The trouble is when they do that and round up what they deem to be a bunch of Radicals there is uproar and they usually end up letting them go with no charges brought. Hate preachers take years to get rid of and cost us millions in the process. When we imprison them they convert loads more to be Muslim and Radicals, unless isolated which is against human rights prison is the worst place for them. In prison they have an impressionable audience searching for something to hang on to just so they can survive inside.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2015, 01:17 PM
I'm afraid it's time to stop being so PC about everything. Human Rights Laws were brought in to protect innocent individuals not terrorists.

Change the Laws then instead of hearing reports of how someone was known before something happens, they are locked up before something happens.

Isolate them in prisons so that they can't indoctrinate others and anywhere that is known to promote radicalism, close it down.

Sort out the internal problems before looking abroad to sort out in a distant land
sags
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-12-2015, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Change the Laws then instead of hearing reports of how someone was known before something happens, they are locked up before something happens.
That's the bit that gets me ... how many times after the event do the Security Forces say ... yes, we've been following him , a known trouble maker.

A bit of prevention rather than mopping up the aftermath wouldn't go amiss.
sags
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-12-2015, 02:34 PM
You know .. after following this, something has struck me.

He might well have been a lone operator ... not radicalised ... no known association with terrorists.

And I find that more alarming in some ways.
Heaven help us if ordinary people get fired up reading the news and just go out slashing innocent people.
What next? Mosques getting burnt down in retaliation?
This is one of my concerns about bombing in Syria, in effect ... treading the dog dirt back home stuck on our shoes.
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-12-2015, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Dibbythedog View Post
This was referred to on twitter as " a one off nut job" I went on the tube to the National gallery yesterday and it was business as normal , no sign of any cops anywhere .
I agree it was a one off nut job.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2