View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Alfina is beautiful and well done to you for taking on the Mum. Most would just go for the babies. She is such a pretty little thing and I love the ginger cats too
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Well Done Tang
Alfina is beautiful,although I can just do pics Like cats to stay as far away from me as possible Hope you have many happy years together Looking forward to hearing the craic with Miss Bella and her new house mate
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Aww, Alfina is a lovely cat and definitely is settling in well if those photos are anything to go by .Well done to Bella for accepting a new member of the family
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Alfina is just gorgeous, well done Bella for being so good with her. And well done you taking her in Tang, I don't understand how anyone cN be so evil to such a beautiful animal
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 04:54 AM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Alfina is just gorgeous, well done Bella for being so good with her. And well done you taking her in Tang, I don't understand how anyone cN be so evil to such a beautiful animal
Nor me Mandy but I try not to dwell on thinking about animal cruelty just makes me feel so angry and basically useless - we just do the little we can.

Here's a good morning pic from Alfie - as you can see the wound is healing nicely - its less than 2 weeks old

She hardly limps on it and can jump onto sofa and coffee table and does the stretchy out thing with both front legs and doesn't seem to mind it being touched and is on on painkillers so hopefully it is mending well after the 2 ops.

madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 06:44 AM
Good morning beautiful Alfi, you look very happy and content.
That is healing nicely Pat
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 06:49 AM
That's one happy Alfi, and it is healing nicely and your right Tang, it is best not to dwell on it
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 07:00 AM
Meant to say on NO painkillers.

Lordy I have just returned from walking Bella to be told that the gardeners were getting ladders and all sorts out to go and find the CAT THAT IS STUCK ON THE ROOF lol!

It was Alfie of course crying for her new mum! Fortunately the holiday couple are still next door and were able to tell Dick the head gardener 'it's Pat's cat!' lol!

Dick is a great cat lover and I tried to catch him this morning to tell him about Alfie but we had a fence and a path between us and I didn't want to SHOUT!

Just taken her out to see the neighbours, holding her on the wall. They loved her and I'm hoping to get her to see the gardeners too before too long so she gets used to those that are 'around' here.

My hope is that, by the time my sis gets here on 31st, she can go outside and will be familiar with the garden and grounds and hey she might even come with me and Bella on our little walks out the back.

Slowly slowly. She's shuttup now I am back. Gawd she's got the loudest cry!

Bella's had her chicken and is sleeping down in her bed by me here. Her whole expression now is 'cats? huh!'

As she chases all other cats OUT of our garden but is tolerating this one nicely I've got great hopes for the future and hopefully Bella will keep the other cats away from her to begin with when I let them both outside.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 09:05 AM
I would have taken Mom as well I almost posted as much to you when you said about the kittens and taking two of company.
My Cleo was a ginger girl they are apparently not common however she was so loving it was a pleasure to live with her she and her brother Oscar had a rough start too especially Oz.
Looks like she realises she is safe to be so trusting I would think she has been some ones pet at some time.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Awww what a sweetie xx
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >