Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 06:00 AM

Parent's Evening

Hubby and I went to Conor's (11) first parents evening last night. Conor is just coming to the end of year 7, his first year at the boys Grammar school. We had appontments to see his Maths, Science, ITC, IT, French, English and Geography teachers.

As we were walking around the hall, Conor saw that his PE teacher was free and dragged us over to speak to him

Ladies .......

6'2, black hair, square jaw, brilliantly blue , twinkly eyes, Rugby player physique, looks about 28 or so .....PLUS a lovely chatty chap PHOAH!!

Conor has another parents evening next July and I am making a list of female friens to take along with me
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-07-2005, 06:03 AM
honestly what you like? the pe teacher on your list this time i bet!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-07-2005, 06:05 AM
Originally Posted by Mel
Hubby and I went to Conor's (11) first parents evening last night. Conor is just coming to the end of year 7, his first year at the boys Grammar school. We had appontments to see his Maths, Science, ITC, IT, French, English and Geography teachers.

As we were walking around the hall, Conor saw that his PE teacher was free and dragged us over to speak to him

Ladies .......

6'2, black hair, square jaw, brilliantly blue , twinkly eyes, Rugby player physique, looks about 28 or so .....PLUS a lovely chatty chap PHOAH!!

Conor has another parents evening next July and I am making a list of female friens to take along with me

Very good
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 08:31 AM
lol!! so you didnt actually get to see any of the other teachers, spent the rest of the night talking to him!
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 08:51 AM
Stephen saw all the other teachers ..I sat and gazed at the PE Teacher (No, not really but ...phoah!!)

Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 08:54 AM
So next year your teachers to see will be-
PE
PE
PE
PE
PE
PE
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by Mel

Ladies .......

One word...PHWOAR!!!!

Mel, you can definatly add me to your list. Might not be able to wait until next July though. Are there any houses for sale in the local area and can I adopt your son for a short while?
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie
One word...PHWOAR!!!!

Mel, you can definatly add me to your list. Might not be able to wait until next July though. Are there any houses for sale in the local area and can I adopt your son for a short while?
How did I know you'd be on this one? :smt043 :smt043
Never mind, so am I.

DOUBLE Phwoar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 01:56 PM
Okay girls, I seem to now have a list of 9 ladies to take with me next year

I am SURE we can cope, I will lend Conor to each of you in turn (I have some friends here who want to go in as well as you lot ) ....you just need to be his *Aunties* for a few minutes okay?

Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Out of about 90 teachers at my son and daughters secondary school, I can't think of one of them that is good looking Quite a few of the teachers are still there from when I was there about 26 years ago
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >