View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
carolann
New Member!
Female 

30-01-2008, 09:20 PM
all the dogs on here are really beautiful. i really dont know how some of you manage two German Shepherds though. i take my hat off to you. one is certainly enough for me. she is a lovely dog though. some one put on here about them knowing how you feel. i found that out today. i was feeling very low when i came in from walking Bobbie this morning and i was in the kitchen shedding a tear and she came up and put her lovely wet muddy paws on my shoulder as if to say please dont cry. then she sat down next to me. stroking her and looking into her eyes certainly cheered me up.
carol
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
aww the one on the right looks like my Zak xx
thats Caspar the oldie. doin so well for 12
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by carolann View Post
all the dogs on here are really beautiful. i really dont know how some of you manage two German Shepherds though. i take my hat off to you. one is certainly enough for me. she is a lovely dog though. some one put on here about them knowing how you feel. i found that out today. i was feeling very low when i came in from walking Bobbie this morning and i was in the kitchen shedding a tear and she came up and put her lovely wet muddy paws on my shoulder as if to say please dont cry. then she sat down next to me. stroking her and looking into her eyes certainly cheered me up.
carol
thats a German Shepherd for you , mine always snuggle me if I am ill or down. Last week I was quite poorly and Zeita never left my side. She is only 17 weeks and she didn't once attempt to play or nip for nearly aweek , she was so gentle and loving with me, however I am now better and she is making up for lost time

Having 2 is no harder than 1 hun honest

Melx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
This was our darling George.. someone tossed him out near the A13, he was nearly blind, but he followed me and Spotty home.
We only had him a week, before he passed away.
George and Spotty are together again now.

He looks a lot like like my GSD x lurcher Sadie in the face! (only with upright ears!) Especially the second pic!

MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Their faces do look very similar, as do the eyes..definitely something common to George's and Sadie's eyes :smt052
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Keep the piccies coming folks.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2008, 10:36 PM
These are my cousin's dogs.

Jammin' who is at the bridge now:

And Exodus, as a pup:

Bit older:

And now (still a pup but a bigger one!):
carolann
New Member!
Female 

31-01-2008, 04:35 PM
hi i did have 2 dogs up until Dec last year. he was a corgi x jack russell but we had to have him put to sleep as he got ill very fast and there was nothing the vet could do for him. he was 17. i think he helped bobbie with her training a lot. she never messed in the house after 3 days of having her and she was only 8 weeks old. it wasnt too bad taking the both of them out once bobbie had her injections it was rather nice as my husband and bobbie walked ahead and chap and me went at our own slow pace behind. i think chap showed bobbie a lot of good qualities before he died.
i could not with all the best will in the world walk two German Shepherds. would love another one but not a choice really for us. bobbie has a lot of friends but doesnt really play with other dogs. she tends to stick so close to us. i think it might be that she was nearly blind when we got her and never wondered off. she would stick to us or to chap.her sight is fine now but it could have gone the other way. all in all considering the state she was in when we got her she has turned out lovely.
carol.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Wonderful pictures! Thank you, all of you!

xxx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Exodus is gorgeous Random
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >