Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Arabians, wow, are they polish, egyptian or crabbet lines?
Crabbet.
You got any?
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
Lol popcorn? Don't u mean soup?
I can do soup if you'd prefer. Just don't blame me if it's burnt

Excuse me, Hun... Can you please not say things like that please? Thank you, much appreciated ILoveMy10Dogs, x
Hey, I knew exactly what was coming, do you blame me for being prepared with good stuff to munch on? Lets just say this isn't the first debate about breeding we've had here and it certainly won't be the last.
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-07-2011, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
I can do soup if you'd prefer. Just don't blame me if it's burnt

Hey, I knew exactly what was coming, do you blame me for being prepared with good stuff to munch on? Lets just say this isn't the first debate about breeding we've had here and it certainly won't be the last.
Ah, I hope I am not upsetting you, Hun. x
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by ILoveMy10Dogs View Post
Crabbet.
You got any?
Used to have Arab Stallions when I lived in Lebanon.

Which Crabbet foundations stallion do yours go back to?
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2011, 08:32 PM
bit of topic but how are your arabians. we had some in a stables i helped out at and they were nuts, i wouldnt of rode them for all the money in the world. Owner said its just the breed but as i know thats bullc**p with dogs i wondered if its the same with horse and have never come across anybody else with one so just had to ask
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Used to have Arab Stallions when I lived in Lebanon.

Which Crabbet foundations stallion do yours go back to?
I cannot remember, I haven't seen my papers for a LONG time now! I think it starts with R! I don't exactly breed my Horses, I never had!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2011, 08:34 PM
no, I show them but not in GREAT BIG shows, only kinda Medium Classed so I am asking what BIG ones I can enter in, that's all!
As in companion shows or open shows? I would have thought anyone who has 1-3 years experience at open shows would be more than capable of handling a championship show. Have you done well at shows? If your dogs are placed at open level you should enter a champ show, after all they are all judged by the same standard.

BTW when Louise referred to rallies she meant husky racing, not rally obedience, but as you work all your huskies, I'm sure you knew that really.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Welcome to Dogsey

I love huskys,cant wait to see photos of them

If you look about some of the other threads on here you will see dogsey people feel very strongly about breeding the very best dogs so will often ask lots of questions

we are a friendly bunch when you get to know us - just have very strong views on certain issues
If YOU have justified to yourself that you should breed your girls and ensured you are the best breeder you can be then you have nothing to worry about being on the forum
We all listen to the advice we can and ignore the bits that are not relivent to you

there are lots of people with lots of experience in showing and breeding on here and I am sure they will be able to give you loads of advice - but at the same time expect lots of questions as it is something we have a passion about for many reasons - because of the rescue situation, because of a desire to better breeds, because of a dislike of puppy farms and backyard breeders
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

Originally Posted by katygeorge View Post
bit of topic but how are your arabians. we had some in a stables i helped out at and they were nuts, i wouldnt of rode them for all the money in the world. Owner said its just the breed but as i know thats bullc**p with dogs i wondered if its the same with horse and have never come across anybody else with one so just had to ask
They are fine thank you hun! They are not the best behaved horses but they aren't too bad, mine!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Just got to Rally O and I have 2 Arabians and a Gypsy Vanner.
A Vanner, really? Pic please.

no, I show them but not in GREAT BIG shows, only kinda Medium Classed so I am asking what BIG ones I can enter in, that's all!
Whats medium classed?
Page 6 of 54 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »