Female 

23-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Well Done!!
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
I think the OP is a registered childminder... if so, they are vetted by OFSTED, like a school is
of, right, i get it now

cheers
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 08:12 PM
sorry was a bit cryptic! It is the first childminding inspection i have had since having dogs, and i was really worried as some inspectors are really anti dogs and no matter how thorough your risk assessments or how thorough your procedures on cleaning etc and safety for the children they would not be kind to you!

But my two pups were so great and were so calm and well behaved that you couldnt help but like them and the whole process was the least stressful inspection i have ever had, and got the best result you can get, so was a really good day!

Worry over till the next time when they come to do my hubby because we will be back to the normal inspectors in our area and some are just plain horrible!!

The lady I had had been drafted in from Devon and blimey it is definitely a push for me to move that way, cos she was so chilled and reasonable compared to the jobsworth up here! Must be the way of life!!!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2