View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Oh Coco, you brave little soul and quick thinking too. What a shining star you are and such a clever little one.
I hope and wish with all my heart that all your dreams come true.
Ben and Poppy say, Well done Coco (woof woof)

This is Poppy

And this is Ben
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 01:14 PM
This is coco's pride and joy Blue-Pendles Blue moon rising
He's going to be trained as an assistance dog for me
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 01:15 PM
coco really is a little star !! you are very blessed ...

I hope someone can help you out, as Hali has said if you make the request more obvious then it might help .

good luck and i wish you a wonderful christmas when it comes, and hope you have a better year next year !!!
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by mo View Post
I live in Manchester and have mals, she can have her picture taken with two or maybe three of mine if you want, cant be all of them though as the girls are in season at the moment and they are seperated from the boys. it will be the dogs on their own, not with a rig or anything.

Mo
Oooooo You are the most loveliest of all lovelies!!!! Please call me asap oh I cannot find the PM thing on the forum please can you email me with your muber and we can arrange something thank you a million times xxxxxxxxxxxx
pendlewolf@hotmail.co.uk
Lisa
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 01:22 PM
May have got a saviour a lovely lady named Mo has offered her woofs to use... I presume it's a lady we haven't spoken yet sorry if you're a fella Mo!
Will let you all know and yes photos galore shall be posted x
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by pendlewolf View Post
May have got a saviour a lovely lady named Mo has offered her woofs to use... I presume it's a lady we haven't spoken yet sorry if you're a fella Mo!
Will let you all know and yes photos galore shall be posted x

Sounds like the Dogsey magic may be working again
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Do y'know I really don't get why cerain people slag off this forum I think it's fab not just cos of this for coco but when I've been recovering I've read alot of the posts and there are such amazing stories of how all our four legged furries touch our lives. There are certain factions who come to have ratty fights at each other but I just stay clear it only takes half a brain to know it is a small minorities I think the admin do well to supervise it all and help with real doggy stories like Coco's....I hope Mo is bringing her boys as Blue has just started to hump the cushions and wouldn't that be an odd looking woof....Suppose some would call it a Blue Merle Malacoll...then sell it for 1000's of quid lol xxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Oh I reallyhope your little girl gets to meet Mos dogs (if it's Dogseys Mo, well done Mo.)

What a wonderfuul idea, such a brave level headed little girl with an equally brave mum.

Wishing you a great Christmas and a healthhy sled dog filled new year!!

xxx
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Me and the Cheeky Chihuahuas just wanted to say what a FAB little girl you have there! You must be so proud of your beautiful little Princess
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by pendlewolf View Post
Do y'know I really don't get why cerain people slag off this forum I think it's fab not just cos of this for coco but when I've been recovering I've read alot of the posts and there are such amazing stories of how all our four legged furries touch our lives. There are certain factions who come to have ratty fights at each other but I just stay clear it only takes half a brain to know it is a small minorities I think the admin do well to supervise it all and help with real doggy stories like Coco's....I hope Mo is bringing her boys as Blue has just started to hump the cushions and wouldn't that be an odd looking woof....Suppose some would call it a Blue Merle Malacoll...then sell it for 1000's of quid lol xxx
you know your spot on, when it comes right down to it - when someone needs help, there is always a dogsey member ready to lend a hand, thats what so nice about this forum regardless of what "other" people might say or think

Mo's dogs will be equally lucky to meet such a wonderful wee girl.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »