View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Awww i love ragdoll cats! they are soooo cute!!!

sarah xxxx
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Actually, we only have to groom them about once a week! They're suprisingly good at keeping their big, fluffy coats in perfect condition! Unlike dogs! lol

Annestaff - thats one of my favourite pictures too! Molly (the bird) usually spends most of her time chasing the dogs and trying to bite their toes but for some reason she decided to land on Chloe and preen her!!!

I have weird animals...
metalmorphosis
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-03-2005, 05:16 PM
They're all beautiful, Holly looks amazing for 12!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2005, 06:27 PM
Thanks

Holly is looking well i suppose, though she's lost a few teeth and she doesn't do as much as she used to. These days she prefers to curl up on the sofa infront of the fire or on a bed somewhere!
metalmorphosis
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-03-2005, 06:55 PM
Aww bless! Good to see you know how much work iguanas are...all too many people seem to think they're an ideal starter reptile!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2005, 07:10 PM
Oooh, NO way is an iguana a good starter reptile!! You have to make sure they have the right heat, lighting and diet or they will literally die overnight!! They're well worth the research and expense though!

We had leopard Gekos first and i think they make good starters as they're slightly easier to look after... As long as you dont mind feeding live food!lol
metalmorphosis
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-03-2005, 09:04 PM
Definitely...as well as having a spare room to house 'em! Must admit I'm more of a snake person (got 9 at the moment) but I have kept leopard geckos before, would like to get a water dragon or two

Must admit I'm not too keen on the live food, but we have 3 white's tree frogs so we already have that in the house...I'm just paranoid about crickets getting out!
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica
Lucy isn't well at the moment, she may have to be put to sleep But its a long story.

Holly is the only pure bred Ragdoll. Simon is half ragdoll and the other three are 3/4 Ragdoll!

Do you have any pictures of yours?
I cant believe how much they change as they get older! Until a few years ago Holly was MUCH whiter and less fluffy. I think she looks nicer now though!
aaah sorry to here about Lucy hope she is not in any pain

my little 1 is only 7 months old but her colour is getting darker already

here she is

Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Awww that picture reminds me of Holly when she was a baby, Bobbie! They're SO playful at that age aren't they?! Yours is beautiful!
Lucy is ok, she has trouble breathing sometimes so we're not sure what we're going to do about her.. She's better when it's warmer so we may keep her for the summer and then before she gets bad again next winter we'll have her put to sleep... Though we're not entirely sure yet. She's been doing ok the last couple of days so fingers crossed for her!

metalmorphosis - I was never too bad with feeding the crickets and stuff. I had to feed worse to the baby snakes - You do NOT want to know about that!!!lol!

What snakes do you have?
metalmorphosis
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Mouse heads/tails/brains etc you mean?

I have 3 western hognose, 2 carpet pythons, a macklots python, a royal python, a desert kingsnake and a grey banded kingsnake
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >