View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-08-2007, 04:08 PM
This laptop is a Mac iBook, and it rocks! The only problem is its age (it wasn't new when I got it), so the batteries are a bit knackered (Not much more than 15 minutes!!!!!!), but it works well on mains and I can use an extension if I want to go outside, plus, it has "Airport" wi-fi.

Snorri
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-08-2007, 05:09 PM
acer are good when they work after a year usually the battery is finished ? pc world have the toshiba on offer very good laptop dual core 2 gb ram 100 gb hard disk battery is good last 3-4 hours without using the cd rom dell have the best display screen at the moment sony the hard drive last a year the best for using every day and cheap has power and a good aftersales service is Toshiba you have to register it and they send you all updates and explain how to install they have a pick up service as well i know people say that the new Toshiba is not so good as the old series but i have found that the quality and service is still good as snorie said a mac is good the new one is fast as well but they are a bit expensive still
i have this one Satellite A100 (PSAA with 2 gb ram i think by pc world about 450 pounds worth every penny
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Can't comment on laptops but my monitor is an Acer and its been perfect for the last 3/4 yers no problem at all.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4