View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-03-2008, 07:48 PM
We have our assessment next Tues evening for this....

Im not quite a gibbering wreck....yet, even though im fairly convinced we should be ok otherwise I wouldn't be doing it.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 07:02 AM
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
Hi not sure where this should go sorry

i have been looking into the training for PAT DOGS as i would loved to do this with my dogs was wondering if any one on dogsey does this and wt trainin is needed i know the dogs must be over 9mths to start.

thanks for reading and hoe to hear from you all.
Go for it hun........I'd love to do that with Reah, she's such a quiet gentle, girl and loves a fuss....you got me thinking now
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 08:52 AM
I would have done this with my last dog but not sure Dingo's right for it just now. Also, not sure if they do this sort of thing here in Germany. Perhaps something to look into.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 09:03 PM
This is something I've wanted to do for a long time now and would love to get Marius involved.

He is too exhuberant, being only young & daft at the moment, but when he settles down a bit I think he would make a fabulous PAT dog. He adores everyone and is so loving, he just needs to greet with less enthusiasm!!

Good luck to anyone training for this, I think it is such a worthwhile thing to do.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 09:51 PM
I'm in the process of getting Roxy registered as a PAT Dog.

She has the most wonderul nature and is very friendly and affectionate. Nothing bothers her and she loves everyone.

Molly, however, can be a snobby dog at times. When certain folk speak to her she throws a deaf ear, sticks her snout in the air and pretends they're not there. She's very selective but if she likes you, she'll be very friendly!

Good luck with your PAT Dog training.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3