Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2006, 03:24 PM

Sony Imagestation

I have an online album with them that have lots of Ozzys puppy pics.

Right where the link to go into the album is there is a pop up blocking the way, I cannot get rid of it despite pressing the cross (I have a pop up blocker but unfortunately it hasn't stopped this particular one!). Of course it has been placed there deliberately so you cannot access the online album. It is one trying to get me to upgrade my membership but I don't want to, does anyone on here have a Sony Imagestation account and if so do you know how to get rid of it?

I know there is an Online chat help but they are unlikely to remove it for me as the whole purpose it to get more money out of it!

Any help would be appreciated
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Have you tried in inputting the url for the album in a differant browser window?

If that don't work then i suppose you'll have to contact the web master for him to sort it out for you.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the reply Leo.

Cannot do that as the blocker literally is over the link to the album so I cannot get access at all or get the url for it either, it is so frustrating!