View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2004, 10:40 AM
sarah i want neo, he's gorgeous, and that romany bulldog is lovely.we saw a blue staffy t crufts, theyre gorgeous, i might get one to keep cnady company, even though i said i was sticking to 3 dogs!!
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2004, 11:29 AM
Hi Mate,

Great pics, got sunburnt believe it or not. Cant believe how Cassy was after me worrying about her misbehaving, she was really good. I think Neo was just worked up with Busta around as he did calm down when Kinzy took him away.

Speak to ya later.

Laura
Sarah
Dogsey Junior

26-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Hey Azz, I will need to do some catching up!!!!

Barbara
It was just a wee dog meeting with friends I talk to on the board and their dogs. It was great. Shame we all can't meet! That would be fun LOL

Hi Thordell

A romany is a cross between an irish staff and a dorset Bulldog(Larger breed of bulldog). They don't all look like Angel. Some are more bullish. I will post some pics of some more tomorrow.

Candie
Neo is a great wee guy. I have said for aaaages that I was sticking to three dogs but I just want more and more and more. I think I would stop at four!! LOL

Laura
It was a great day mate. I got sunburnt too!!! Cassy was soooo good. She proved you wrong. Well I think Busta was a part of it but he still had a go at Angel and Pixie. Wee pig

Well see y'all later
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2004, 11:27 AM
Here are some more pictures from Sunday.

Heres a few more from Sunday

My ISBT Cassy

Kens Romany Bulldog Angel

Sarah’s Blue Stafford Neo

Kinzys Victorian Bulldogs Busta and Angel

We had a great day, all the dogs were gorgeous and in fab shape, a credit to their owners.

Cheers
Laura
my_boy_sonny
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2004, 11:31 AM
I just love them all but I must say I have a soft spot for the bulldogs - I would love one but don't know how well they would go with a loony boxer

sam
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-04-2004, 11:37 AM
Nice dogs
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

27-04-2004, 11:48 AM
Great pix Laura!

Looks like you all had a great time (almost as much as the dogs!!)

Hope we get the pix of the next meet too
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2004, 12:04 PM
Hi Sonny

Thanks for the comments – all the dogs are a real credit to those who look after them. GENERALLY you find most dogs will tolerate puppies brought into the household to live beside them from an early age. It’s not always the case though.

Carole

Thanks for the comments.

Azz

Thanks again lol. Will def take my camera the next time we meet, I am still amazed at the Victorian Bulldogs I saw, it is so nice seeing a bulldog and feeling positive for a change rather than feeling sorry about all their health concerns etc. The difference is like night and day – we spent all afternoon (it was very warm) with these dogs and not a grunt was heard from them lol. I cant say how good it makes me feel to see that some bulldogs are on the right track at least, strong, healthy, fit and agile – Busta could give Cassy a run for her money any day regards athletics etc. It is fantastic to see.

Laura
my_boy_sonny
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2004, 12:07 PM
I think we would have to wait until Sonny calms down he is just a bit much at the moment and the poor thing would not get a minutes peace. But I am looking for another dog when sonny is a bit older - my instant reaction was to get another boxer but after seeing the lovely dogs on here i could be persuaded otherwise.

sam
Sarah
Dogsey Junior

27-04-2004, 06:24 PM
Hey Laura

GREAT pics. Can't wait till the next meet. I wmust make sure ai take good batteries eh?? Cassy is looking great by the way. They all were. Even wee neo!!!

Take care
Sarah
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >