View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 07:08 PM
Labradork - youu're wasting your time. If the bitch was clear Thread Starter would've said so to beginwith.

funny how she's not mentioend health testing her other dog too, no?!

Laura xx
mandy121
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by mandy121 View Post
yes both dogs have been checked and ive got homes for pups if she is pregnant.. ive had my male since puppy and i got female wen she was bout year old.. but im new to breeding.. i only will breed her once then get her done ,.. she been in season bout 2 weeks now .. and she has been mated quite few times and tied,... but she still bleeding. and the vet didnt seem to help full. he just said wait and see .. ... and i see alot on here bout breeding so i thought this would be good place to ask ... is the bleeding normal or if she has fallen pregnant would bleeding stop? and she ? still wanting the male so does that mean she still fertile ? thanks mandy...
i did say that they both been checked, so look at wat i wrote ok ,, all i wanted was advice not to be treated like u have treated me
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 08:04 PM
This would be laughable if it wasn't so sad for the dogs involved.

You say your bitch is clear from specific health tets done. You ahven't mentioned your dog being affected, a carrier or clear.

They're not difficult questions; just the obvious ones that anyone here , particularly those who've been involved with SBTs inthe past would ask.

Funny how you're getting defensive again. No point in tying yourself up in knots over it. Damage (most likely) already done.
mandy121
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2009, 08:15 PM
and like i said my dogs r very healty and clear .. and i am allowed my own oppinion,, only one reply on here has been helpful and i thank the person very much
mandy121
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2009, 08:24 PM
and my male dog will be used as a stud.. ive been reading alot bout breeding and i do understand how u all feel as there r alot of sbt in rescue homes .. my partner has had them since he was very young and he lost his one month ago and boycie was his name and he died at 16 ..
mandy121
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
This would be laughable if it wasn't so sad for the dogs involved.

You say your bitch is clear from specific health tets done. You ahven't mentioned your dog being affected, a carrier or clear.

They're not difficult questions; just the obvious ones that anyone here , particularly those who've been involved with SBTs inthe past would ask.

Funny how you're getting defensive again. No point in tying yourself up in knots over it. Damage (most likely) already done.
ive all ready said my dogs have both been checked so wat more can is say ....
mandy121
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
this is hard as everyone is just wanting the best for your dogs and any pups that come from the mating, with regards to your question yes a bitch can still bleed as seasons last 21 days some longer, i would say make sure your bitch gets to rest as it is very tiering if she is still allowing the male to mate then she is still ready as she will tell him when she is not any more, when i mated my girl i only allowed 1 mating aday as its tiering. i hope this helps a bit. i am happy if you want to ask any more questions just ask or pm. ihope you find all you need to now about the whelping and what to look out for. yes i agree get a diffrent vet as they are there to help you. If you are still in touch with your bitches breeder maybe call and speak to them as they are first hand with breeding they are the best to help you out hun. sam
thanks again... i have spent alot of money having helth checks done as i wanted to do it all right for my dogs .....
mandy121
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Nice to see you are dodging questions about your dogs health testing.

I hope you are aware that Staffordshire Bull Terriers are the number one breed of dog admitted to rescues.
i know wat u r saying and i think sbt r one of the best dogs going.. and i think its nasty that so many r treated the way they r ..
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Clearly you have no idea of how SBTs or any other breed is treated in rescue.

have you been to any rescues. have you seen the conditions the dogs are kept in. Yes, some do leave a lot to be desired bu tonce in reacues, particularly the small ones, a some dogs are fortunate enough to be fostered and live in someone's home, as a member of their family until a forever home is found.
many of these fostered dogs are SBTS because fo the number who are homeless.

You breeding more dogs (the fact they are staffies makes no difference) is irresponsible at best. At worst, it's downright cruel.
mandy121
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
Clearly you have no idea of how SBTs or any other breed is treated in rescue.

have you been to any rescues. have you seen the conditions the dogs are kept in. Yes, some do leave a lot to be desired bu tonce in reacues, particularly the small ones, a some dogs are fortunate enough to be fostered and live in someone's home, as a member of their family until a forever home is found.
many of these fostered dogs are SBTS because fo the number who are homeless.

You breeding more dogs (the fact they are staffies makes no difference) is irresponsible at best. At worst, it's downright cruel.
well there r lots people breeding so go moan at them .. i do know alot bout the breed and kennels as i worked in one for 10 years ....
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >