Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2022, 05:59 AM

Daily thread Monday 27th June 2022

Morning all
I finally got some sleep! Next door have vanished... again, hopefully the sale won't go through too quickly. Kota is snoring her head off, poor thing has been very disturbed by next door.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2022, 08:58 AM
Good morning all rainy but cool here; work later dog to be walked again before then as well.

Chris Have a lovely day is it MaccyD's this morning?
Sue How is the little one getting on with her riding lessons? I deadheaded my roses as well yesterday pleased to say as it rained overnight. My hanging baskets have taken a battering with the wind yesterday.
Griff I suspect living in the same house makes it hard to step away from your parents issues. Could you not in any way find somewhere of your own?
Brenda I do agree with your statement about covid kindness but also feel the two years or so have caused people to be very needy in contact with "others" working with and around the public it seems to me common sense and manners have gone a bit southward/backwards. Like they are on zoom/computers rather than face to face interaction. People approach you often in the day and a phone is shoved in your face and not a word spoken previously. Very sad and a friend of mine now has role in the school she works in to support the children who have been badly affected by the covid timetable. So more to come I think.
Lynn & Moyra Hope you are both doing well

Catch you later peeps.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2022, 09:28 AM
No Kazz, I can't find anywhere else and do people really think I would go and leave my mum to deal with all this on her own?? Honestly, you really have no idea of what has been going on here, I will be able to tell all of you everything once I have been to court and believe me, it is like something from a TV program! Put it this way, when your solicitors ( yes 2) both say that they have never had to deal with anything like this and that they don't know how we have coped.....that will give you some idea, throw my dad into the mix and incidentally my mum had done nothing at all to deserve the treatment she got, perhaps it will be for the best and he will finally accept that he drinks far too much. We aren't saying he can't drink.....he just drinks too much and the fact he is on anti depressants too is actually quite dangerous but he wouldn't listen, we can't force a grown man to do anything......he has to figure it out for himself, hopefully he will
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2022, 12:19 PM
Good afternoon all

One rain shower this morning, ONE. Where were we, in the open. Ah well, at least it only lasted 5 minutes

Kazz, we have breakfast in our favourite cafe every morning followed by sniff time in the park with Rosie then to McD's for a coffee. Boring I suppose to many, but that's our social life and we love it. Neither of us drink.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2022, 12:27 PM
Good afternoon all

Kazz she is really enjoying the riding lessons which I am pleased about

Hope all stays quiet next to you Kelly.

Sorry you got wet Chris.

Sunny intervals here. Ben has got the job he went for the interview for on Friday so really it was a foregone conclusion that he was the one they wanted. Pleased for him as the money is a lot more than he is on now.

Hope all are well. The care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2022, 02:37 PM
I got wet aswell. stopped when I got back in. Daft weather.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2022, 03:16 PM
Congratulations to Ben.

Things have really gone his way

Do you think the rest of the family will come over now Sue?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2022, 10:07 PM
Well done Ben!!!
Still nobody next door so hopefully going to have a peaceful night again