Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2015, 03:32 PM

Are you SERIOUS?

Video may be disturbing to some... viewer discretion advised...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMIhL63KPxw

This is NOT FUNNY!! That cat is angry and those bites and scratches he's handing out can easily become infected. Additionally... that child has NO IDEA how to handle animals and is being given absolutely NO instruction by his mom... who is just laughing and filming.

What is wrong with some people? Why would anybody allow this? She doesn't need kids or pets. At the end where he smacked the cat and the cat knocked him over... I cringed. So ridiculous.
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2015, 04:07 PM
POOR BLOODY CAT AND BABY!!!

IMO the parents should be traced and social services step in!!!

The cat means it when the baby slapped the cat and it jumped at him I shrieked and jumped back myself.

I can't believe there are such total IDIOTS about. Well actually sadly I can

I ended up in casualty when one of my cats swung round my leg in play and nicked a vein. The blood was unbelievable can't believe the child was unhurt unlesss God forbid the poor cat has been declawed

Long time since I have felt so mad!!!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2015, 04:24 PM
I have to agree wholeheartedly with you cava14una. When he slapped the cat, I was like goodness. Horribly maddening video, I'm not even sure what's in her head to allow this. She said something to the child, but it was not in English so I didn't understand it. This is so stupid... It's almost unreal.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-08-2015, 11:39 PM
Hooooooly crap, the world has gone mad. Even the dumb videos posted on TV programs...no that is not funny it is stoopid and dangerous. There have always been idiots but now they can broadcast to a whole audience.
I have always had cats and would never allow a toddler to sit and swat at them. I'm also cringing thinking of the scars still on my leg.
Last year me and Sophie were walking one night. A cat appeared and I got between it and Sophie. This cat wanted to take Sophie on. I saved it's furry life keeping Sophie back and it attacked my leg. I got home with blood running all over. Nasty beast, I should have let Sophie have at it...but really a cat can do dreadful damage.
I agree, child services needs to give these people a warning.
SusieL
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2015, 08:11 AM
Poor cat having to live with that!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2015, 02:47 PM
Yeah it's pretty ugly. You can see why the cat is so angry. The baby is allowed to be extremely rough with him and that is just a mess. Really irritating.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-08-2015, 04:28 PM
What is even worse in this situation is that you know what will ultimately happen. These people are too dumb to realize you don't let a toddler maul your cat. They'll keep seeing it as funny until the child gets hurt badly enough, then the poor cat will be abandoned as aggressive.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Apart from the sheer ghastliness of the whole performance, it made me wonder as to what sort of person this small child will eventually grow into.
The persons involved in this should not only not be allowed animals but for my money, shouldn't be allowed to reproduce either. There are obviously enough idiots in this world already.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Apart from the sheer ghastliness of the whole performance, it made me wonder as to what sort of person this small child will eventually grow into.
The persons involved in this should not only not be allowed animals but for my money, shouldn't be allowed to reproduce either. There are obviously enough idiots in this world already.
Well isn't THIS simply the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? GOOD POST!
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2015, 10:10 PM
Poor kid and poor cat. Insane mother!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >