Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2022, 07:19 AM

Sunny Sunday 22nd May 2022

Yep lovely here and just been for a lovely walk along the sand as it is low tide. I am a bit peed off because I look at rightmove each day and yesterday they must have put one on very late because they have already got viewings full up for one so I have missed out on something which would have been great for me. Oh well as my friend Margaret said it wasn't to be. I will keep looking. Hope you all have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2022, 09:22 AM
Good morning Brenda an all who follow

Lovely morning yes. I am tired though as we went out yesterday to see Andre Rieu at Wembley Arena (at long last to use the tickets eldest son bought for a birthday/christmas present for Barry). Enjoyed it but didn't get home until nearly 2 this morning! So a day of rest is planned

Hope all are well. Take care.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2022, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Yep lovely here and just been for a lovely walk along the sand as it is low tide. I am a bit peed off because I look at rightmove each day and yesterday they must have put one on very late because they have already got viewings full up for one so I have missed out on something which would have been great for me. Oh well as my friend Margaret said it wasn't to be. I will keep looking. Hope you all have a good day.
Apparently Brenda that is not always the case a friend of mine who is a letting agent in Devon said they had a list of people looking and they got the nod as a property suitable came up hence it looked like people had applied then whereas they had been on the list before maybe registering your interest with a couple of agents ie the one who is letting the property you have just missed? Good luck
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2022, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Brenda an all who follow

Lovely morning yes. I am tired though as we went out yesterday to see Andre Rieu at Wembley Arena (at long last to use the tickets eldest son bought for a birthday/christmas present for Barry). Enjoyed it but didn't get home until nearly 2 this morning! So a day of rest is planned

Hope all are well. Take care.
Went to see him a fair few years ago Mom adored him great show and showman.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2022, 12:27 PM
How lovely Sue! deffo take it easy today
Brenda, that's a real shame, can you sign up for an alert or something with Rightmove
Kazz, the owner of the house was here when we moved in...he looks like one of the blokes from abba lol. He has always been a ar*ehole but has got worse with age, he had an affair and his wife ( who is sooooooo nice) divorced him, he left and then obviously the house got put up for sale, it didn't sell and next thing he was back and lord knows how but there's just been different women constantly, he got married..... again and that lasted about 2 weeks, again a lovely lady and he must have been carrying on behind her back. He then started renting rooms out and he just kept disappearing for long periods of time. While he was gone, his car got nicked by a lodger and was damaged..... Now he is a little more careful when letting rooms to lodgers....to a certain degree. The lad who rents the house next door to him said he is doing air b&b and said he has people turning up knocking his door early hours of the morning asking how to get in to Terry's house, he said that he is fed up as he has young kids and some of the people turning up are questionable......he reckons a few are prostitutes as they turn up repeatedly but with different blokes and he really doesn't want them coming to his house. Thing is with Terry, only person that matters is him, he doesn't generally stay there so he really couldn't care, if I was a lodger there, I wouldn't be happy with random people coming to stay.
Hoovered my grass, washed it and brushed it, now knackered!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2022, 12:34 PM
Brenda Are you planning on staying where you are or expanding your area?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2022, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
How lovely Sue! deffo take it easy today
Brenda, that's a real shame, can you sign up for an alert or something with Rightmove
Kazz, the owner of the house was here when we moved in...he looks like one of the blokes from abba lol. He has always been a ar*ehole but has got worse with age, he had an affair and his wife ( who is sooooooo nice) divorced him, he left and then obviously the house got put up for sale, it didn't sell and next thing he was back and lord knows how but there's just been different women constantly, he got married..... again and that lasted about 2 weeks, again a lovely lady and he must have been carrying on behind her back. He then started renting rooms out and he just kept disappearing for long periods of time. While he was gone, his car got nicked by a lodger and was damaged..... Now he is a little more careful when letting rooms to lodgers....to a certain degree. The lad who rents the house next door to him said he is doing air b&b and said he has people turning up knocking his door early hours of the morning asking how to get in to Terry's house, he said that he is fed up as he has young kids and some of the people turning up are questionable......he reckons a few are prostitutes as they turn up repeatedly but with different blokes and he really doesn't want them coming to his house. Thing is with Terry, only person that matters is him, he doesn't generally stay there so he really couldn't care, if I was a lodger there, I wouldn't be happy with random people coming to stay.
Hoovered my grass, washed it and brushed it, now knackered!

I am going to vac my lawn soon as well LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2022, 03:56 PM
I was going to buy the proper hoover for artificial grass, then remembered I had a wet dry hoover from when I valeted cars.....does the job brilliantly, I did purchase an incredibly expensive electronic broom that fluffs up the pile and tbf..... it's worth every penny, hard work using it but you can certainly see the difference after using it and I am using a floral scented enzymatic cleaner so it's smells lovely in my back garden
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2022, 04:59 PM
To be honest not sure where I want to go. Somewhere closer to my friend so that we have more time to matter. Not that she minds the travel. I like this flat but after being here nearly 18 months my mind wanders and wonders? I suppose we all do at times?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2022, 05:40 PM
Afternoon all

Lovely morning here again. We are blessed at the moment

Kelly, there are a lot of regulations tied up with HMO's and I very much doubt, from what you've said about the guy, that he is abiding by them. They closed a few down here a few years back and a lot of others got the message and sold up

Definitely register with estate agents, Brenda. You stand a lot better chance of being first in on the viewings

Sue is having a day of rest? I don't believe it
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >