Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2019, 06:28 AM

Wednesday 26th June 2019

Good morning everyone.
An overcast breezy chilly day here.

Already broken a mug one from Gill many years ago, dog barking at 4.30 this morning we now have a break for a short while till it starts again. Oh there it goes.

Chris sorry you were not happy with the haircut.
griff glad you got to meet your cousin and she was on time, sorry you got wet.
Harvey hope everyone is doing ok in the Harvey household.
Kazz and brenda hope you're both o you have been quiet for a couple of days. Hope its just busyness that is keeping you off the thread.
Moyra hope things a little more settled at home and that Amber is doing well.

Everyone else not mentioned hope you are doing ok and that all four legged friends are well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2019, 06:51 AM
Good morning Lynn and those to follow. trust you are all in reasonably good health. Harvey, hope you are coping and Bruno is behaving himself. Have a good day all, keep warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2019, 07:15 AM
Good morning Lynn, Moyra and all who follow

Sorry your haircut didn't go well Chris. I have found a good one since moving but unfortunately she was on holiday the last time I needed it done so tried one of her colleagues. Not so good so will always wait until mine is free.

Pleased your met your cousin and she was on time Griff but not nice getting wet.

You should not have to put up with dogs barking so early in the morning Lynn I bet if it was Dillon he would complain.

Dull and breezy here but still warm. Have some washing out so hope it dries and we don't get rain.

Hope all are well and that you Harvey are doing well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2019, 07:21 AM
Morning all,
Lynn, does the neighbour work nights then?? You can't have that all the time, bet he doesn't leave the TV on or anything for it.....my pair get the TV and I turn it up slightly when I go out, shut the curtains too so they don't see shadows or anything
Morning Moyra
I am going for lunch with Steve today and we need to try and get to see his Dr, work are being funny that he needs to wear trainers so he needs yet another note...he handed one in but they "lost" it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2019, 07:21 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue.

Oh yes you could bet your life on it there would be complaints if it was Dillon. I wonder how the other neighbours put up with it.
Have decided not to complain to the council incase I get comeback being the newbie on the street don't want false complaints against Dillon.
Plus if he is unwell and it is cancer which Gorden thought he mentioned when he knocked for us to take his parcel in sure he doesn't need added stress.
Have to bide my time on this I think.
He never answers his door to knock to mention it and rarely see him about.
Lucky i can take a nanny nap if needed during the day.

Hoping to get some washing ut later to but looking at the sky not sure I will.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2019, 07:22 AM
Morning Sue, you snuck in whilst I was typing
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2019, 07:24 AM
Morning griff. He doesn't work nights but does early shifts on a rota I think so when he is off around 4 to 4.30 we get woken up. Dog is kept in his shed when he goes out I believe or at least it sounds like that is where it is coming from.
Gorden is surprised it has any voice left.

Enjoy lunch and good luck with the note poor Steve shame he cannot find something else to do sounds like the bus company are useless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2019, 08:11 AM
Oh gosh... poor dog ( and you and Gorden) Steve is lucky with Molly, she doesn't bark....I have never heard her in 3 years, he walks her before work...gets up at 3.15 if he starts at 5.15 and gives her a walk, leaves her on the sofa with her treats and then she heads off up to bed and stays there until he comes home, my pair generally don't play up however my neighbour was apparently very concerned the other day as they seemed"unsettled"....I apologised and asked what time they started, she said 11 am....both dad and I were there and I was on the phone to Steve at 11.10 and he said they were quiet too. Her daughter has gone back to uni I think so I suspect she is lonely...I however am not
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2019, 09:43 AM
Don't think this dog gets walked griff.
Molly sounds like Dillon he will wait quietly, funny what neighbours come out with isn't it ?
Especially when you know you were at home.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2019, 01:20 PM
Afternoon all.

Yes Lynn have had a busy few days. Nothing wrong
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >