Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2018, 06:44 AM

Dogsey Daily natter 28th August 2018

Morning all. Goodness it is a bit grey out here. Hope this finds you all ticketyboo. Lynn have you a moving date yet? Bet you are getting excited now? I know I would be. Hope all doglets are ok and your puss cat Griff. Moyra are you feeling any better today? Hope so. Tyto ok., no more episodes yet, so fingers crossed it was just a blip. It was quiet on here yesterday. I know I ddn't post anything but then nothing much to say. Have a good day all. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-08-2018, 07:17 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow.
Good Tyto has had no more episodes brenda.

No moving date yet still have to exchange contracts. Not excited it has been such an arduous journey we are just enjoying the chance to have a bit of a break for now.

Had a lovely afternoon yesterday to celebrate Mark and Lauren's birthdays even though a bit early. Marks tomorrow Lauren's Monday.
We strolled from theirs to their local pub but they were only doing bbq outside so we stayed and had a lovely a bbq and listened to reggae music. Joel was with us to.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2018, 07:33 AM
Morning Brenda, Lynn and all to follow still having problems with my pc but whilst I can still get on here I am not too worried. I can still get those things I want so I am not going to get into a panic over it or I shall end up in hospital again.

I hope everyone is well this morning and their 4 legged friends also. Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope you have enjoyed a lazy day Lynn

Try not to worry about the computer too much Moyra as long as you can do what you need to to then that will be ok

Hope you have had a good day Brenda.

Griff I hope you are ok today.

Been busy today as usual. Two walks for Teazle, machine load of washing dried and ironed and Barry's car taken and collect for a service as well as cooking lunch. Now for a quiet evening I hope

Hope all two and four legged are well
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2018, 03:25 PM
Hi all. Well the sun came out eventually. Tyto seems to be having a better day today. Still slow but has managed his three small wanders. Done a wee bit of tidying up in the garden but it is supposed to rain tomorrow so will leave the mowing till after as I am hoping the grass seed will start to grow in the bald patches. Hope Casey is ok and everyone else. Good tv for me this evening. Emmerdale and then Holby. See you all tomorrow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-08-2018, 03:27 PM
Yes lazy day here Sue. We were going out to look at log cabins but Dillon went out on the patio and didn't do his business on our walk which was a short one due to him limping.
I don't like going out if I think he hasn't done his business. I found it when hanging out the washing he had done it in a secret place, maybe a ploy as we were out a long time yesterday.
So we stayed in anyway I made some cheese straws and a coconut cake and gave Dillon a good groom.
Log cabin hunting tomorrow and maybe breakfast out.

You sound like you need a peaceful evening Sue.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Dakota, was sick in the night again.
Got to the Dr's but it was a nurse practitioner or something..bit of a nightmare but gave me 3days antibiotics
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2018, 08:33 PM
Very pleased bake off is back !!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2018, 10:56 PM
Good evening all.

Busy, busy day here. We did our usual this morning and Gary went with us. Called at Tesco on the way back to do a shop. This afternoon, OH had a hospital appointment to check his eyes. Fortunately, they are stable (in other words the right eye is brilliant, but he still can't see a damned thing out of the left one) so a case of see you in 6 months.

We called at McDs after the hospital. What a farce that was. 25 minutes to get served - fast food my a**e.

Rosie enjoyed her double walk today, which is good because we may not get out tomorrow as we have to wait for a delivery