Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2018, 08:02 AM

Daily Thread Sunday 26th August

Good morning everyone

Sorry to hear you have been in hospital Moyra and hope you will soon be feeling better

House sounds so ideal for you Lynn ad with no work to be done, other than what you want to do, you will be able to enjoy yourselves.

Hope the rain held off for your fence painting Griff.

Glad the news was good for Casey and hope he continues to enjoy life as he knows for some time to come.

Hooe Tyto is Ewell to day Brenda

Had a lovely day out yesterday and Teazle enjoyed her train ride on the Romney Hythe and Dymchurch train.

Today is overcast with heavy rain forecast for this afternoon. Going to try and trim a hedge back and then only lunch to cook.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-08-2018, 08:39 AM
Train entering Romney Sands station yesterday

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2018, 09:19 AM
Morning Sue. Barry and all to follow.
The train ride looks exciting glad you all enjoyed it.
Thanks Sue this time around we can relax and just do what we want to do and when we want to do it.

Back from a marathon walk with Dillon you wouldn't at this point know he had painful elbows and limps when rising for a short while. Only a a couple of lie-downs.
Gorden now making bacon sarnies.

We are having a potter at home day today.

Glad Casey is doing ok Harvey.
Hope you are feeling better today Moyra.
Brenda hope Tyto is better today.
griff hope fence painting went well.
Hope everyone else and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2018, 09:32 AM
Haven't painted the fence...rained all the time! Took a funny turn in the night too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2018, 09:56 AM
Oh dear hope you're feeling better griff.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Morning. Oh griiff are you ok? What sort of funny turn? Tyto seems ok at the moment. Wish I could stop watching him. Getting paranoid about it. Just love him and well you all understand about the feeling. Hope you all have a good afternoon. Raining here now. bfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2018, 10:19 AM
Dakota was sick at about 2am so I dealt with that, stayed awake for ages and as I was falling asleep I put my head to the side...I don't know what happened but the room began to spin.... really really fast, I couldn't close my eyes and I felt so sick...I thought I was having a mini stroke again but it felt different. I am o.k today, just have a headache and a bit wobbly, I am sure it will pass, just think could be fluid in my ear again
Awwwww Brenda, totally get how you feel, I am in that situation with Dex cat at the moment, awful when they get the old
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2018, 10:23 AM
We all know the feeling brenda. Dillon overdid it on his walk and was looking at me as if to say make the hurt stop so gave him half a previcox. That should last a few days hopefully. Think we are getting nearer the stage where he is going to need more than supplements for his elbows.
Roll on when we move next door to the park and he can walk on grass not pavement pound.
Breaks your heart doesn't it ?
griff hope you feel better as the day goes on sounds like you upset your equilibrium the way you had head tilted.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2018, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Dakota was sick at about 2am so I dealt with that, stayed awake for ages and as I was falling asleep I put my head to the side...I don't know what happened but the room began to spin.... really really fast, I couldn't close my eyes and I felt so sick...I thought I was having a mini stroke again but it felt different. I am o.k today, just have a headache and a bit wobbly, I am sure it will pass, just think could be fluid in my ear again
Awwwww Brenda, totally get how you feel, I am in that situation with Dex cat at the moment, awful when they get the old
Good afternoon all. Kelly, that sounds like vertigo. I've had three or four attacks of it over the past couple of years and it's scary and no fun at all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Thanks...I do suffer with fluid behind my ear drum so it's all got to be connected I guess ..I just have a really bad headache today. I am going to try and take the dogs out in a little while but think it will just be a short walk
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >