Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2018, 06:30 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 25th August.

Good morning friends, nice to be ab le to get back on here but it is still not right. Trust you and your four legged friends are all ok.

Lynn, looks like you have finally got what you need as far as your new home is concerned I am well pleased for you.

Have a good day all, god bless, xx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2018, 06:55 AM
Morning Moyra, nice to see you up and about. Hope you and everyone else has a good day. I have already been out in the garden snipping and pruning. Those roses are spiteful. Did it mainly because Tyto does love peeing up them and worried that he will get spiked. Mind you the roses flourish with him peeing on them. I wonder how LG is? bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2018, 08:06 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.

Good to see you Moyra.
That would be painful if Tyto got stabbed by the roses brenda.

Been for a stroll with Dillon washing in the machine then out on the line some tidying and w are off to meet Michael and Margaret later.

Often wonder how LG and June are doing. I know Norma is about as she came on and congratulated me on the moving and I naughtily forgot to thank her.
So Norma thank you.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2018, 10:52 AM
Morning all..only just mind
Started painting the fence .. looks like rain, met office says it's not going to rain but AccuWeather says yes. Painted a little so will see if the clouds blow over
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2018, 12:18 PM
Good afternoon all.

The weather forecast showed no rain for us yesterday. Unfortunately, they forgot to tell the thunderstorm and cloudburst we had .

Lovely to see you back, Moyra. Hope you get your computer problems sorted out soon.

I love roses, but don't have any here as I was forever getting spiked with 'em when we had the at our old house. Now I settle for looking across the road at the beautiful display in the bungalow opposite. Best of all Worlds, the beauty without the pain and up-keep.

Gary came out with us this morning. First time since his last fit. He's now armed up with the emergency thingymujiggy on his phone and an SOS Talisman necklace that he's under death threat to wear. Fingers crossed, neither will be needed too often.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Lol Chris, that's what my mum was like with me...I couldn't leave home without my Medi tags and bracelet
Bathed the dogs today, the bag garden is like a bog so doubt they will be clean for long
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-08-2018, 08:49 PM
'evening everyone

Apologies for my being AWOL the last few days

Now the temperatures have come down I've been trying to catch up in the garden, still lots to do, likewise I didn't do much in the workshop in late June or July so a few jobs to finish in there.

Moyra I did read that you were in hospital and hope you are feeling better now.

Casey and I went to the vets yesterday, he was quite pleased with the reduction in fluids around his tummy and heart, this is apparently down to the Furosimide tablets. His pulse rate is still iregular. He can only walk a few hundred yards before he lies down so we keep close to the car and he likes to just watch people. He does get up if any dog comes along and I do have to lift him if it's time to go otherwise he would just lie there all day

He's staying on the Tramadol for another week 'tho it's hard to say if they are helping, he still has some barking sessions in the middle of the night accompanied by rapid breathing for half an hour or so.

So best wishes to all out there. Will try to post here a bit more next week. Bye for now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2018, 08:57 PM
Harvey, good to hear from you, great news about the reduction in Casey's fluid, I hope the night barking stops soon, when Dex cat did that crying not barking lol, it was his thyroid knackered.. again
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Pleased to hear Casey is OK. Tyto had a funny turn today. Nystagmus. Rapid eye movement. Anyway he got over it quite quickly. Now asleep in his bed. Night all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Oh no Brenda, is that similar to that vestibular thing that dogs get??