View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-08-2018, 12:15 PM
Lol griff yes definitely missing a trick.
There use to be anti frizz spray you could buy from superdrug by a famous male hairdresser whose name escapes me at the moment.
That was good to and yes the ghd sprays to protect hair are also good.

Just found out some even more good things about moving to this bungalow it goes to and from Stanstead airport 4 stops so Michael if the timings were right could hop on a train and we could meet him at the station and walk him through the park and vice versa.
Also we can go to Peterborough to shop if we want and not worry about the traffic nightmare of a place to drive and park also Ely and Cambridge. Wonderful.
As Gorden has so kindly pointed out in 8 months I am eligible for my oap rail card.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2018, 12:24 PM
Good to see you back Moyra. Only bought naughty stuff at the Range. Forgot the wood glue. Never mind it will keep for another day. Off to watch tv. bfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2018, 01:10 PM
John Frieda Lynn?? I did use some of his stuff but the ghd left my hair poker straight and everyone has said how nice it looked...it will have to wait though.
Brilliant, seems like that's the place for you
Brenda...you can't say naughty stuff and vanish lol!!!
Checked up on my insurance claims for the cat and dog...I have paid out about£450 and will get £126 back, guess it's better than nothing but don't get how come I am getting so little back
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Hope this is going to register. At least the site recognized me. I have been in hospital again and they were worried I had had a brain seizure. Because the pc went up the creek I was up all night for two nights running trying to get it sorted. Didn't help that I had had those three teeth removed. Still if this comes up I shall believe I have got it sorted. Sorry to have worried you all, no less than I was worried. The Ambulance men have hurt my arm and I have whopping great bruises from having injections. Lets see if this comes up.
I'm so glad to see you back, Moyra. We were all worried about you and suspected it may have been illness keeping you away. I always wonder with multiple teeth extractions. My youngest had to have all his teeth out. He had terrible back pain and lost a drastic amount of weight. Long story short, by the time he ended up in hospital (after I dragged him to A&E after multiple GP visits) his blood count was off the scale and they thought it was cancer. It took 6 weeks as an in-patient before they found the abscess on his back that was pressing on his kidneys. I often wonder if the teeth extractions contributed to the abscess forming. Very coincidental if not.

I do hope you are well and truly on the mend now xxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2