Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2018, 08:41 AM

Dogsey Daily natter 23rd August 2018

Morning all. Was just about to say get a new screen saver for your phone griff only for you to say the one that was on the phone was cracked and not the phone. Yeh!! Just put up a light piece of trellis to stop Tyto from going into a part of the garden that I don't want him in and it has worked a treat. Have a good day all. And hope all absentees are ok. Lunch yesterday was lovyelishous. bg!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2018, 09:01 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Pleased you enjoyed a lovely meal yesterday and that Tyto is being good with your new bit of fencing.

Phew Griff that has saved you some serious money. Better get another one as soon as possible before you drop your phone again

Congratulations Lynn and least with no chain you should have a trouble free move. Hope you will have a long and happy time in your new home.

Dull here this morning. Have had some drizzle which stopped me going into the garden. Barry has an optician appointment later but nothing else is planned

Hope Moyra is ok and everyone else is well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2018, 09:05 AM
Lol...I am going down today to get the tempered glass fitted!! Deffo not risking it.
Brenda, pleased the trellis has worked...my garden looks like a bomb site
Sue, hope the drizzle stops, just don't send it my way!
Lads are here fitting the fence...I am sooooooo excited to be able to sit in my garden in peace again and have my privacy returned.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2018, 09:18 AM
I have just worked out that it is only 8 weeks till my short break in East Stour. Fingers crossed please that Tyto is still ok then. Drizzle but nothing to worry about here. Still very warm. bfn.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Good afternoon all.

Nice morning here. I rained cats and dogs up to about 8.30 am and has be a mix of sun and cloud ever since.

OH is painting the sides of my favouritist bench and tomorrow will put it all together again. For his sake, it had better work out

I was in the busy car park in town today and my new phone rang. Not only did I hear it ring, but I actually had a conversation I could hear clearly with my sister. Yay, it all works just the way I want it to. £25 well spent especially as I won't have to top up again for 2-3 years
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2018, 03:05 PM
Afternoon brenda, Sue, griff, Chris and all to follow.
Fingers crossed for Tyto and your holiday brenda.
Hope opticians and your day went well Sue.
griff hope the new screen is sorted satisfactorily and the fence is finished.

Started off wet here now dried out an managed to get some washing out to.
Just having a quiet day got our confirmation of purchase of the bungalow this morning and solicitor has confirmed the Tydd gote bungalow has been aborted and papers on their way to us regards the new bungalow.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2018, 03:30 PM
Lynn and hubby and doglet, I wish you lots of luck and good times in your new place of living the high life and peaceful times. bg!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2018, 03:34 PM
Chris, brilliant... you can here and a good price
Lynn, congratulations...bet your buyers are going to be chuffed
Fence is done and finished and looks absolutely fantastic! Really pleased.
Phone screen protector back on and only cost another fiver....lets see how quickly I wreck this one