Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2018, 06:59 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 18th August.

Good morning all. I have had a terrible night and I ache all over. How are you all and your four legged friends. All good I hope.

Lynn, I am sorry your new home hasn't worked out for you. Makes you want to give up!

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2018, 07:32 AM
Morning Moyra, snap I to ache from doing all sorts yesterday. I expect yours is from sitting in the dentist chair and not relaxing. My good news is I have ordered a new hoover from argos and that will come today. The other one blew up. Have a good day and all to follow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2018, 08:00 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Moyra do hope you feel better soon.
brenda hope you have fun with the new hoover.

Yep on the verge of giving up. What we like is either to near roads or is to small or we are used as bargaining chips.
So fed up with it. We have wasted all our summer on fruitless viewings. One be more push then that has to be it it's making me tearful and I'm shutting down. Haven't felt like this in years this wasn't how it was meant to be it was meant to be an exciting time I knew there would be stress of course moved to many times not to know, but you are meant to find somewhere and feel excited not like I do at the moment.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are feeling well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2018, 08:20 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda, Lynn and all who follow

Sorry you had a bad night Moyra and hope you can have a rest today

Enjoy playing with your new hoover Brenda

Pity you had to pull out of your purchase Lynn but if you are not completely happy then that os best. Hope something is on the horizon for you.

Dull here and now we have drizzle. Had hung the washing out but now now in the tumble dryer. Had a lovely day out yesterday at Chartwell so a more restful day today is planned

Hope all tow and four legged are well

Hae a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Hi Sue. Hope the drizzle doesn't come to much. Looked the forecast up for Eastbourne as my daughter and some friends have gone there to watch the air display but it said dry. I know you maybe aren't far from there so do you think it is in for the day? I am now waiting for the hoover to arrive and just keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't need assembling. ? Overcast here and I think it looks stormy but nope the forecast is dry, Wonderful british weather. bg!!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Brenda

Lets put it this way, tell her to leave her bikini at home, it looks as if the drizzle type weather is in for the day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Evening everyone went to view this today.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-73867805.html
Again not the biggest bungalow going but better off road parking than the one we made an offer then backed out. Smaller garden and patio and shingle but so nicely done, plenty of room for our garden furniture not overlooked. We can make the dresser and dining table work while waiting for a conservatory to go on unlike the previous one.
Bedrooms small but of we go for sliding door wardrobes they will work well enough after all unless ill you do not spend your life in your bedroom ?
The big pluses are out the front door and into the park to walk Dillon an gorden can cut through and walk to and from the station.
He will have to change at Peterborough but seeings as he doesn't commute daily it won't be to ich of a problem.
Gorden going to ring the people who put our windows and doors in to ask what info they need to give us a ballpark quote for a conservatory and arrange for a second viewing on Tuesday just to double check our figures re: measurements.
Nothing needs doing as it is all completely refurbished.
Saw Terry our agent at an open house another property later today and he hasn't heard back from our buyers re: our pulling out on Thursday but feels they will want to continue as they have spent money and searches now going through.
Good thing about this bungalow is it is also chain free so when we make an offer and it is accepted it will be all systems go.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Oh Lynn, that looks great. Pulling out of that other one may have done you a favour. Isn't March closer to Essex? Thought it was. Fingers crossed for you. (Hugs)
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Yes it is Moyra plus nearer to Mark and Lauren knocks 20 mins off and about the same 32 mins from brother and sil in Downham.
Also 1/2 hour from vets. No problems getting takeaways delivered and we have found a nature reserve within walking distance to.
Just hoping Dale and Holly can wait a couple of days for us to get an offer in and accepted hopefully.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2018, 06:27 PM
I think they will if they have already spent a fair bit on surveys etc. and if there is no chain a date for moving should be quick. Well done!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >