Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2018, 07:25 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 15th August

Good morning everyone

Hope you are feeling not so sore today Moyra.

Hopefully your vendors will quickly find a place and ll goes well for you Lynn.

Pleased Tyto and Casey are feeling better.

Overcast but very warm still. Managed to cut the grass yesterday so garden looks a lot tidier. Going to try and dig out a dead blackcurrant bush and have a tidy round that bed but nothing else planned.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2018, 07:43 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. Moyra hope your mouth is not so sore today. Griff don't forget your meds. Tyto a bit quiet today, maybe it is the humidity? Still no more news on the shed debacle. Will wait until they are in the office and then hopefully either ring them or they will get in touch with me. So frustrating. Have a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2018, 07:50 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. I hope all our four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Mouth is still very sore but I expect it will take a day or two to heal.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2018, 08:20 AM
Morning Sue, brenda, Moyra and all to follow.

Sunny and warmer today.
Over to Mark later he is having the weight bench for his garage it has been in the greenhouse for nearly 5 years it use to be Michael's but moved with us as he had nowhere to put it.
I am compiling a reserve list Sue just in case.

Moyra hope the mouth feels better soon.
brenda hope the shed debacle gets sorted today.
Sue good luck with the blackcurrant bush removal.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2018, 09:49 AM
Morning all
Hahaha no chemo...I have run out, can you tell I am fed up with it now?
Moyra, hope your mouth settles down quickly
Lynn, pleased you have managed to off load the weight bench
Brenda, fingers crossed for news on the shed
Sue...hope the bush comes out easy
Was woken at 7.15...drilling next door, I hammered on the wall effing and blinding... nothing! So one of the men went out to his car...so I opened the window and shouted excuse me... nothing, again I tried... nothing, third time Oi !! stop drilling please as it's too early, taking the pee
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Got a banging head, just painted 1side of 2fence panels, it's my neighbours side so I am not too concerned what it looks like, I am sure it could be gold plated and it still wouldn't be good enough.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2018, 12:21 PM
Why have you painted your neighbours fence? I thought they had to do it? Still very warm here. No sun though. Have just eaten a very nice lasagne from Tesco's. Off to watch neighbours. Yep you all wanted to kow that. bg!! Griff you need to go and have a rest.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2018, 12:32 PM
Yes griff why are you doing it ? Hope the banging isn't so early next door tomorrow.

Just been trawling the net for flowers to be delivered to Spain. For maca and family her brother has found another lump in his chest not long after doing very well for the first one he is only in his twenties.
He is in hospital for 3 days having chemo Michael says much stronger and more intense than last time.
Thought the family might like a thoughtful bouquet to let them know we are thinking of them all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2018, 01:15 PM
It's our fence but will be her side...if that makes sense....as I say she will moan but if she doesn't like it, she can put a 6ft fence up herself
Pleased you enjoyed the lasagne Brenda
Lynn, I am so sorry to hear that, I do hope his treatment isn't too bad and is successful.
The electricians came and apologised for the noise and the door went again, the lads from next door with flowers for me to say thanks for the he CCTV footage..that was really nice of them
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Yep it does griff but you should only have to paint the sides that you see. The side that you don't see the neighbours should paint. I think you are being very kind to do them. Have been weeding and boy do I ache now. Still it is done now and easy as the ground is still soft after the rain so they came out ok. Have a good evening peeps. Lots of Corries this evening.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >