Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2018, 06:28 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 14th August 2018

Morning all. Good Luck Moyra and the dentist. I am off to do battle with the shed people. But I will remain calm. Honest. My stress levels aren't that good when dealing with some problems and my tinnitus gets worse so I will try and stay calm. bg!! Honest. Tyto had another strange choking thing last evening. Think it was where he had been dribbling when fast asleep. Anyway he is fine this morning. Sleeping again but he does that after a walk and eating. Have a good day all. Will let you know how I get on with the shed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2018, 07:11 AM
Brenda, good luck with the shed!!
Fella next door has arrived and I think he has the electrician in
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2018, 07:29 AM
Morning brenda, griff and all to follow.

Good luck from here to Moyra for today.
brenda good luck with the shed saga. Very hard to keep calm though sometimes. Hope Tyto remains ok.
griff hope things are sorted satisfactorily next door. How are tummy problems these days ?
Harvey hope Casey is feeling better for the cooler weather.

Weather not so good again overcast and threatening more rain. We are off to second viewing later.

Hope everyone is weill and all four legged friends are to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2018, 07:40 AM
Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Brenda, try to keep your cool even though it is most annoying.

Not looking forward to having my teeth out but the sooner, the better.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2018, 08:21 AM
Best of luck Moyra... hope it is also over with quickly
Lynn, she is still on antibiotics at the moment but is back on the dog biscuits but with sweet potato too, she goes nuts for her food now lol. I have her on probiotics too
The chap next door has been into his place this morning so he will have got the CCTV footage, he has electricians in at the moment
Banging from next door... hopefully they will have stopped by the time I go
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2018, 08:28 AM
Heard back from the shed people and poor girl was crying when she apologised to me as she has had a very bad time of it with cancer and then of course she explained all about her family with it and I told her that I had had a bad time with losing my brother and understood how she felt. So there we are, amazing how lives get entangled with things. Off to walk Tyto as he is puffing. And I did stay very calm.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2018, 03:04 PM
brenda glad you got the shed situation sorted. Shame about the girls situation but you weren't to know.

Been to see the bungalow done a bit of measuring we will need a bit of temporary storage in sheds and 2nd bedroom I think. We have discovered we can put a nice conservatory from the utility which is off the kitchen to make a dining room which is what the young couple were planning to do if twins had not surprised them.
Finding it hard to visualise at this point though.
They are having problems sourcing another house due to they have not as much money to spend as they thought only him working now so he was a little shocked at how little he has to spend.
So keeping fingers crossed Holly and Dale still prepared to wait and that they do not have to much trouble finding somewhere. He doesn't mind work but if they have young babies they have to find somewhere clean and liveable.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2018, 03:06 PM
Brenda, you are a very kind lady....if she is that much of a mess, and responding to customers the way she did, maybe she should be at home for a while
Mum went to the hospital and her blood results were off...she saw the Dr who said not to worry but it could be a cancer marker. Spoke to dad who again felt sick, so when I said why didn't you say at the Dr as she did ask and I had to say you felt I'll yesterday his answer was..she asked if I had nausea in relation to my statins...she bloody well didn't!! She was asking about abdominal pain and nausea ..div
Got to Steve's and had to talk to virgin for him, they had cut off his internet..when they put the fibre in, they got him to sign up telling him it was capped for 2years...he had put enough in the bank to cover his direct debit...so he thought, nah, the bloke at the door who signed him up lied..it was a years introduction and is now £72 a month...he has said no way, they got him down to £50 a month but he is going back to talk talk
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2018, 05:01 PM
Hi everyone, my mouth is so sore. Lynn, looks as though your venders are going to take their time. I hope they find something soon.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Hi everyone, my mouth is so sore.

Was thinking of you today when our neighbour mentioned dentists. The soreness should wear off soon, I hope so anyway.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >