Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2022, 06:38 AM

Daily thread 1 at july 2022

Pinch, punch , first of the month.
Chris, we are in court in 3 weeks...then the fun will really start, if they don't accept whatever is said and the judge then can't decide the case on the day...then it's a full trial and yet more costs. I honestly wouldn't wish this on anyone....the tenant was a pain in the bum but seeing the way she was treated made me feel physically sick. Hopefully I can tell you all about it in a few weeks, I already know that property will be damaged, one/ all of us will have something happen but we won't be bullied or abused and do nothing about it . The noise went on until gone 12.30 last night, they are quiet..ish until we go to bed and then they start
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2022, 07:00 AM
Morning all. Having been through something very similar to Kelly I wouldn't wish it on anyone either. Take Care Kelly.
Hope all have a good day. Sunny here. Off for my walk along the beach.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2022, 07:13 AM
Thanks Brenda, I am putting my faith in a legal system that is very flawed but we haven't done anything wrong so have to believe that the judge will see that.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2022, 07:54 AM
Good morning Kelly, Brenda and all who follow

Fingers crossed all goes well once you get to court. As other neighbours are also involved aren't they taking action as well or at least supporting you with statements. Have you still got the security cameras working so that you can prove what damage they do, if any, to your property?

Enjoy your walk Brenda

Hope eye has improved even more this morning Chris. Hopefully Gary will like his new flat and everything will be in place for when he move in.

Kazz, Barry's sister lives alone and quite a way from us but she never tells you anything about whether she has had all the vaccinations, Just hope she recovers soon.

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked and having coffee before going into town to the bank.

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2022, 09:46 AM
Sue, I do have cctv but as the properties are adjoined it's very difficult as to what I can cover.....I can't cover any of their property which leaves part of mine uncovered. Hmmmm, it's just us they are taking action against with regards parking and bins.....they dropped it against my nice neighbours so basically we are being victimised because we said no. They did offer a character reference but that was all, they won't give a statement as to what they have witnessed because they don't want any reprecussions....I can't blame them, they aren't like us and don't do well with stress ( not that we do great) and of course the lady has cancer so I wouldn't want her to become a target.
Sue, fingers crossed the lady has had all the jabs...I hope she doesn't suffer too badly and asks for help if needed.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2022, 10:00 AM
Thanks Sue, walk's were ok. I have done two so far this morning, one to the beach and then one to the post office to send off pressie to daughter in USA. It pays to get it off early in case it gets lost or diverted to somewhere like it did a few years ago.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2022, 12:50 PM
Very wise Brenda, better something earlier than late!
Survey next door...I guess just a mortgage survey, hopefully they will have noticed all the bits that are wrong/ broken...if not, feel sorry for the new people
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2022, 02:21 PM
Good afternoon all

It all sounds a b****y nightmare to be honest Kelly. Hopefully, they sell the house and you are shut of them for good

One quick shower while we were out this morning, but luckily we were at the cafe so under cover.

Eye is a bit achy today, but doing OK.

Daughter is feeling a bit better now. This covid might be milder, but that's not much consolation if you get a heavy dose of it. Sue, I do hope your sister in law doesn't get the version my daughter has had. Son in law sailed through it with nothing more than a minor cold and sore throat
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2022, 03:08 PM
Well its Friday 1st and no list done every time I think do a list the sun shines and I pop into the garden or out with Gert LOL Planted my potted on white cosmos in the garden to pop a splash of white into the border later in the year.

Been to the Mellick's Garden Centre near me did not buy anything but saw some nice pots frost proof reduced but not sure where to put them/it so for once though sensibly and came home before the purchase to suss out the location.

Chris You do need to take it easy you have had surgery; glad your daughter is feeling a bit better I expect the fibromyalgia has also taken a battering on her system as well.

Brenda Do you see the same people on your walk? I find I do. Have a great afternoon.

Griff Good Lord lets hope they sell to someone else and move away.

Sue Hope you have had a good day and your sister in law picks up.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2022, 04:54 PM
Sometimes Kazz depends on times. Today didn't see anyone. Have good evening everyone.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >