Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2022, 07:34 AM

Sunny Sunday 26th June

Good morning everyone

Hugs to you and your mum Kelly

Chris hope you get something for all the trouble the broken heating is causing Gary

Enjoy your day Kazz and Brenda

Hope you are doing ok Lynn

Lovely here again today although quite breezy but not cold. Teazle walked, veg done for lunch and ill go into garden in a bit to deadhead roses.

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2022, 08:18 AM
Morning all
It was certainly drama here yesterday, had a call from the old tenant next door....a parcel was being delivered to that address, she tried to change it but couldn't and could I take it in??? Managed to grab it but it was a manic stressful day!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2022, 08:43 AM
Hahaha, typical Sue, posted at the same time as you lol, hopefully they will get put together!
Haven't spoken to mum yet but I am sure she will be fine. I am starting with yet another flare up, hopefully I get it under control quickly but being disturbed by next door until 4am most mornings ( deliberately too) along with everything else isn't helping
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2022, 10:00 AM
I feel that when the world was going through the pandemic people were so much kinder than now. Have a good day everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2022, 03:41 PM
Good afternoon all

Lovely day here if a bit breezy. Warmish breeze though so it was fine.

I'm with you, Brenda, people were far kinder during the main thrust of the pandemic. I just hope this second wave doesn't upset the applecart again though

Daughter has just tested positive and is suffering badly with it Her hubby brought it home from work, but he just had a couple of days with mild, cold like symptoms
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2022, 04:34 PM
Well I agree, things went back very very quickly after lockdown.
Chris, hope your daughter manages to get over covid quickly
Hmmmm, what a bloody day! Dad text my mum at lunch saying that he needed to know what bills he pays, mum said nothing we will cover them so just his cars. I rung him up and I could hear he was in a pub!!! I asked was he in my local and he said yes, I said I would be there in 5 minutes and prepare to be suitably embarrassed, got there, looked no sign, called him asked where he was and he said he had left! I went full on nuts screaming at the top of my voice in front of the locals so didn't matter he wasn't there....still embarrassed him lol. Then I went a bit further and he hung up so I called his sister telling her that she needs to tell him if he wants anything to get the police to come, she said she would come for stuff and I said she isn't welcome at my house and that I was done with all of them. Dad called me back and I really really let him have it, I have said that I am going to sort stuff out and he said if I did he would come looking for me, I just laughed, I have been told I am dying...do I really have anything to be scared of...nope. he has text my mum whilst I was out and said is it too late if he goes to AA, would I go with him so we can see he is going, she said she doubts I will go with him. He then asked is it too soon for him to come home!! She told him to give her a few days, she said it's going to be a long long time before he is forgiven.....tbh, I don't know that I ever will. I am from a family of alcoholics so I am well used to the lies and promises that get broken and I am tired now...very tired. There are actually days where I look forward to being dead.... purely for hopefully no stress, drama and a bit of peace and quiet...one day, just one day where I can be happy and stress free
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2022, 09:25 PM
Oh Kelly, please don't go doing anything stupid.

Let mum and dad sort their own problems out and concentrate on yourself for a while

Know we are with you all the way and honest, truly we don't want anything to happen to you xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2022, 05:54 AM
Chris, it's my problem too.....the lies, walking on eggshells around him, I have had enough... really I have.... He had a problem with me and he took it out on my mum, I am not having that, absolutely no way! My mum is a pain but she would never take out an issue with me on him. He completely over reacted, there's a particular woman in the local pub.... basically she is a waste of oxygen, I went up Friday night because dumb and dumber next door seem to appear everynight my dad is walking back from the pub. I walked in...he wasn't expecting me, he was with a couple of the lads and her so I was actually quite restrained and just went in the other room....he came in and said "what's the problem" so I said I don't like your company and he said what? So I repeated it and he walked out, he then got home before me and started at my mum....she hadn't a clue what was going on and just said "well who were you with?" He said the 2 fellas and then Claire, mum said "well she doesn't like her so she wouldn't sit there would she?" He then proceeded to shout and scream about how he was sick to death of us and he was leaving....I got home to find all this out so went and told him that his problem was with me and not my mum and I am an adult and I do whatever I want,....I recorded the argument that followed and he doesn't remember a thing about it ( so he says) I sent it to his family lol. I don't think I really want anything to do with him, he is a very poor judge of character and can't see what Claire is...the whole pub can. I have to be good for a month, after that I can do what I like and I am really looking forward to it.