Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2022, 08:23 AM

Sunny Sunday 12th June

Good morning everyone

Hope your eye soon feels better Moyra and the sight has improved.

Good luck with the injection next week Chris - not something I would like to have done.

Hopefully now the horrible neighbours have fled you get someone nice in Kelly and you can live a peaceful life.

Lovely here this morning. Teazle walked, veg done for lunch and a bit of gardening done but even after the rain we have had it is still like concrete!

Hope all are well. Take care
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2022, 09:56 AM
Morning, you will have to get a pneumatic drill Sue. Have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2022, 11:26 AM
Good afternoon all

All good here was my birthday 10th and been away a few days all good here now and Gert loves the beach, LOL

Moyra Nice to hear from you and sunglasses are the order of the day after cataracts apparently it will get better, nice to hear Steve is moving on nicely. How are the fish tanks going?

Brenda Have a great day yourself, you are kind of like the rest of us stuck in a rut I find the same at times - I am now going back to the "tuneless choir" great fun and you do not have to be able to sing I also am a member of a litter picking group you can pop in and out when you like group or single picks. That's my answer to living alone apart from the dog and work of course. But you have to try I am more likely to from choice sit in the house and red than mingle but hey ho.

Chris Do you know what flat is coming available? i.e. location wise south/north facing by the lift etc? hope you are both going good in yourselves how is your daughter?

Sue How is your lad doing with his new job is it working out well? Hope you have a good day gardening.

Lynn Have a great day whatever you are doing.

Griff Hope they have moved and this is the start of being on the up rather than on the down spiral with the house next door.

Have a good day all ENJOY
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2022, 01:09 PM
Belated Happy birthday Kazz. I too prefer to sit and read after my couple or so walks. I do miss a natter but hey ho I am not one for making new friends, sadly I find they let me down after broken promises. Nothing like a good canine companion. Anyway hope you are having a good afternoon. Back to my book.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2022, 01:30 PM
Yes back to the book myself and listening to the Sunday afternoon 2.30pm BBC local radio garden show perfect Sunday afternoon chicken roasting and salad dressing made so all good
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2022, 03:23 PM
Things have taken a twist next door.... I won't be about for a bit most likely
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2022, 05:13 PM
Good afternoon all

Happy, belated Birthday, Kazz. I hope you enjoyed your birthday break

Oh heck Kelly. Prison food is really bad so please behave yourself

The flat is south facing Kazz. One floor down but next door to the one he has now if that makes sense. The issue may be the bins, but we won't know until we see it. A removal van was outside the complex today, so I'm assuming it could be the person who lives there moving out

I'm not doing bad. The headaches strike fairly regularly, but so far I'm learning to live with them. Karen is struggling to get the pain under control. She has been diagnosed with chronic arthritis in her joints now too besides the fibro myalgia

Surprisingly Sue, the injections are that bad, but the gritty eye for a couple of days after them are annoying
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2022, 07:14 AM
Chris....I won't ever serve time for them.
Been quite an eye opener the last couple of days, people have honestly shown their true colours